Weird dreams?

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Sebastians_mom
  • 1 Post By LuvsGavinNJamie
  • 1 Post By mrs.nowak

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2013, 02:49 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So who's having them? I have at least one nightly. Last night it was that I had the baby and do lost the infant carseat so we were driving around with me holding the baby and I was scared the police were going to get us...I was so mad at dh!!
October 12th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I seem to have them almost nightly. Last night I also had the baby. In my dream it was like oh, here she comes and then she was born. Easiest labor ever.

October 12th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Veteran
I was actually telling DH today about the weirdest dream I've ever had last night. We live in Tornado Alley and I've had my share of tornado based nightmares. Last nights dream, tornado sirens go off, we go outside to enter the shelter and there are literally hundreds of tornado's in the sky surrounding us. Some random person says "this is the end" Everything goes black and in my head I see the words "8000 years later" and we flash forward. A minister type witch doctor person is mass reviving people. Something however is very different, he is a legoman minister and we are all being revived as little lego people... What the f#$%!
LuvsGavinNJamie and ChiChica like this.
October 12th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue

Last night it was very vivid that DH was having an affair. It was very real and really affected me...like to the point that I was like super mad at him all morning LOL. Totally irrational and I kept telling myself to shake it off but it was hard! He has never given me any reason to think anything like that and I have absolutely no concerns so I have no idea where this dream came from!!!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 13th, 2013, 11:28 AM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jessimaaka, have had that dream so many times. It makes no sense for me, either, but I have read that in particular that dream isn't uncommon when you're pregnant. Something about being vulnerable and somewhere in your mind you're thinking about the changes in your future and what if you have to face them alone. For me, my parents also split when I was little because my dad cheated so I grew up with security issues surrounding men, and then my DH is always whining about not getting enough sex which makes me feel like he might do the same thing, even though he's never given me reason to worry.

I had a dream one day last week where I had a boy baby (I have a feeling this is a girl) and it was like a couple months old already but I had hardly even held him or been with him. Like I had no bond or attachment to him and I knew it was wrong but I was only mildly bothered by it. Was more bothered by it upon waking. I don't think I'll have any problems loving this baby, but I've heard that's another common pregnancy fear, not being able to bond with baby. I've had a lot of other dreams, but most I forget right after I wake up. That one's mostly stuck with me.
Jessimaaka likes this.

October 13th, 2013, 06:46 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have weird dreams when I'm not pregnant. lol But they've been 10X worse since. One of the first signs I was pregnant was an increase in dream weirdness and vividness. lol I dream in HD now.

October 16th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last couple of nights my dreams have been more like t.v. shows. I'm not in them, nobody I know is in them (that I can remember anyway) and the people are solving mysteries or something.

October 16th, 2013, 07:22 AM
isawastar's Avatar Super Mommy
I've always had weird dreams and nightmares but they seem to be even more strange now. I had 3 nightmares last night that involved cats with no legs, people walking on ceilings, and really strange colors... yeah.
October 16th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Regular
I had a dream that I gave birth to a lamb. It wasn't really scary but instead of hearing baby cries in the delivery room we heard "baaahhhhh!" Cutest little white lamb ever!!!! DH thought it was hilarious.
LuvsGavinNJamie likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search