Gah.. Itchy!!!

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MKnaomi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Super Mommy
I've been SO itchy lately!! The dry cold weather we've been having doesn't help, but the area's I'm itching most have done so before the freeze hit and don't look dry. I could probably try lotion but don't really believe it would help much. the worst areas are my lower back and calves/lower legs. Weird! Not areas that are growing much, or stretching or anything. A small bit on my belly, thighs, and breasts but that I know is from the stretching and it's manageable. My back and shins are driving me up the wall right now though!! It's for sure prego related, I've never had it before!

In other news, we got our first snow today! I know some of you are probably already sick of snow before it even arrives, but we get like 2 days a year, a week (generally not even all at once) if we are lucky, and my poor small boy has been praying all by himself in his room for Jesus to send snow (I peeked and heard him, SO cute!) So we were all very excited for the.. 1 cm of dust on the ground and went for a loooong walk in it. Barely enough to make footprints and it'll be gone by wednesday, but at least he knows God cares about the little things in his life.
NehaT likes this.
December 10th, 2013, 08:06 AM
NehaT's Avatar Super Mommy
Winter makes me itchy too.. Lower back and legs mostly.
This time I am using humidifier so its kind of less. But I am also applying little warm coconut oil on legs and back. I dont know what is working..

Snowing here too in New Jersey!!! Had it on Sunday and now since morning..
December 10th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been itchy too! My belly though. Drives me nuts when I'm somewhere that I can't just whip out my belly and scratch it.

Cute prayers from your little guy! LOL! A week ago we had two feet of snow. I just got back from a trip and most of it has melted, but I imagine in a week or so we'll have plenty more to replace it. We are expecting 15-20 CM on Saturday and 5-10 on Sunday. Blargh. I just hope the drive to work isn't too messy on Monday!

DD #1 born April 5, 2013; 9 lbs 11 oz
Baby # 2 due late July 2015.... Shhhhhh! Facebook doesn't know yet!
December 12th, 2013, 05:07 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw sweet that he prayed for snow. Very cute. I'm mainly itchy on my belly and my back (DH even got me 2 back scratchers because my back is always itchy).

December 12th, 2013, 10:00 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I have eczema so I am itchy all the time. Winter is a million times worse. I hope you get some relief soon.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search