March Chit Chat Thread

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I wasn't under the illusion that they were high quality. I think the scarcity makes them all the more appealing. I don't want them forever. Just a sleeve of thin mints and one of samoas, and then I will be done.
March 7th, 2014, 05:40 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We finally decided on a middle name!!
Bianca Violet!
I love it!

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
March 7th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by taterm View Post
Bianca Violet!
I love it!
Cute! That flows really well!

Logan Connor - March 3, 2014
5 weeks early and absolutely perfect
March 7th, 2014, 06:39 PM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh. I subbed for what I think might be the worst kindergarten class ever today. It was completely horrible. But I survived and I'm getting married tomorrow!! I think everything is pretty much ready to go and we're so excited. Maggie must be excited too because she's been super active all day today after worrying me yesterday by being so quiet.

Oh yeah, and FH folded the laundry, made dinner (which he does a lot), and even painted my toenails for me tonight!

March 7th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by taterm View Post
Bianca Violet!
I love it!
Oh, I adore that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieLizer View Post
Ugh. I subbed for what I think might be the worst kindergarten class ever today. It was completely horrible. But I survived and I'm getting married tomorrow!! I think everything is pretty much ready to go and we're so excited. Maggie must be excited too because she's been super active all day today after worrying me yesterday by being so quiet.

Oh yeah, and FH folded the laundry, made dinner (which he does a lot), and even painted my toenails for me tonight!
Ahh! How exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about it Early congratulations! My DH & I got married when I was 32 weeks pregnant with Logan. I was large, lol, but it was perfect! Ever since I always get gitty to see preggo brides rocking their baby bumps!
MaggieLizer likes this.

March 7th, 2014, 07:29 PM
NehaT's Avatar Super Mommy
So here comes whiny end of a tiring day..Since morning i did lot of things at home. Cleaning stove, vacuuming, arranging clothes, helping mother in making dinner. I went to pick my husband at station, he had meeting at 7 30 pm today. That lasted about an hour. He had some coding related work to do. I helped him in that and everything was over 10 PM. I was eating small snacks since evening so i wasnt much hungry when I went to pick him. After his work at 10 just before 20 minutes ago, i was shivering due to starvation.. Because I havent had anything since 6 30. So I filled my dish and started eating. And he became very angry as I didnt serve him. Then he served himself and ate little because his mood is off now. I offered him later but then he said, when I wanted you didnt serve me. What an idiotic reason to get mad at me. I blame his mother for this.. No habit of serving himself, no habit of cleaning with self realization.. I shouldnt be the one who tells everything and then he does. I just want to cry.. i and my mom spent entire afternoon in making dinner and cleaning and now he is behaving like we were slaves and we are suppose to serve him and wash his dish. I just want to use bad words for him.. A lot!!!!!

March 12th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Anyone else having crazy nesting episodes where you want a certain thing done right away?!!?!LOLI really want to put Bianca's clothes away and I don't have a dresser for her yet. I have been looking everywhere. I have been to almost every thrift store in the area mutiple times and still haven't found anything I like. I seriously just want it bought and stuff put away. It is making me crazy!

March 12th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Elizabeth, you mean that isn't normal? I'm always a I want this done, and now kind of gal I finally got the racks for hanging some books on the baby room walls today. We tried before a couple of times (once the store was closed, another time they sent us to L&D so we didn't have time).

March 12th, 2014, 05:23 PM
I am pretty laid back usually and can wait for the right time or item, but not lately! Hahaha I guess it is because I only have a short time left.I did finally find a dresser tonight! The only thing is it is sitting in the Flex b/c dh is gone and I have no one to help me carry it inside and up the stairs. BUT my mom and sisters are coming t visit and they will be here Friday so I don't have to wait too long! Yay!So what is left on everyone's "to do before baby list"?

March 13th, 2014, 02:29 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just posted about my to do list. It's driving me nutty. And, the things on it don't include the normal like getting things around the house organized and cleaned before he gets here!!!
March 13th, 2014, 03:19 AM
Okay...I want to cry. I've been awake since 3:30- almost 3 hours later, and here I am. It's totally stress related...I'm just so overwhelmed. Uuuugh. I just wish I could sleep!!
March 13th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I need to bi$ch about comcast. Some of our channels weren't working this week. I called for repairs and they said they had to come out - it was a problem with our lines. The appt. was supposed to be this morning. Fine. Yesterday someone called to say they had worked on something preemptively and the problem should be fixed. I explained that I was at a docs appointment and I would check when I got home and if it was resolved, I would call to cancel. I got two more calls while I was at the doc. I politely explained that I would check and call them back. It was fine when I got home, so I called and cancelled. I got FOUR more calls yesterday. It's an offshore team, so I am unsure if it is a language barrier (it shouldn't be). I told them to please stop calling. Today at least 3 more calls. I called the 800# and thankfully got someone in the US. She said she would somehow put a note on my account to stop calling. Right after that my son tried to watch a show on demand and it wasn't working. My husband came in and asked me to try the channels that were not working and sure enough, it's down again. I just threw the remote. I can't deal with this days before I have a baby. Waaah waaah waah.
March 16th, 2014, 07:56 PM
I think I put everything away today for Bianca!
I'm slowly running out of things to do. I guess that is a good thing?
Leah1216 likes this.

March 16th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH put the carseat together this weekend. Or rather took it out of the box. Seriously, besides taking it out of the plastic everything was together. Super easy. Haven't installed it in the car yet but, we have time.
March 16th, 2014, 09:24 PM
I just ordered some of the last thing I need for him. I splurged and got some gray swaddling blankets by Aden and anais. I also bought a co sleeper since we co sleep and I'm worried about that with the older children still being in the bed sometimes..
March 16th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Oh I do still need to make a decision about baby carriers but I think ultimately I'll just stick with my baby bjorn. I don't use a carrier that much anyway and I've loved without it this long...
March 16th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Julie, I hope the tv situation got worked out. 8:30 pm I was so exhausted I took my bath and went to bed. Well here it is 11 pm and I'm still up

March 17th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I've been so bad keeping up with this thread....goal this week is to do better!Its DH's birthday today, the goal was not to have a baby on his birthday....16 hours to go lol.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 17th, 2014, 12:25 PM
So I got a call from Kaiser this morning. They wanted to preregister me for delivery. Um, ok, I did that about a month ago, and have my receipt, plus this is the 3rd call about this, and I've checked while I was at the hospital twice already to get this straightened out. Hopefully this time it's fixed (someone there attached my prereg payment to a visit I had instead of what it should have been for and they actually owe me a refund). All kinds of little things like this make me wonder about how great Kaiser is

March 17th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Oh wow Therese, that is frustrating! Hope they finally sort it out! Our weather is finally "warming up" here! But I have the infant seat still at the front door with its cover and extra blankets!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search