Vivid dreams?

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2014, 10:33 PM
LittleVera's Avatar Veteran
Last night was the first time in several weeks that I had a memorable, vivid dream. The kind that feels like it's sending you a message. Maybe it's that I'm sleeping less now due to the discomforts associated with being big as a house and busy as a bee in these last weeks, but it's been a while; whereas earlier in this pregnancy, I had dreams like this every night.

In the daylight hours I also find myself reflecting on all of life's lessons. My past relationships that had to end and why. Why the relationships I have now are so important to me and special. Behaviors that had to go and those I wish to revive. It's almost like I'm spiritually nesting. Revisiting my ideals in preparation for baby. I did the same thing with my first pregnancy and "trimmed the fat" so to speak with a few relationships that I didn't feel were conducive to my future plans as a parent. Of course, my Helenna was a very happy surprise, so there was this sense of urgency to reconstruct my life for the welcoming of a child. But these reflections weren't made consciously so much as they just "happened," perhaps in a similar way to how physical nesting instincts kick in the closer we get to our due dates.

So what about you guys? Still vividly dreaming? Daytime reflections? Or am I just "that person" who says things like "spiritual nesting?" LOL

Desi

Proud mommy to Helenna Brook (1/26/10) & Eris Genevieve (4/20/14)
& the lucky S.O. to Matthew, a model daddy
March 22nd, 2014, 05:55 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Vivid dreams here The other night, I dreamt I left DS in his stroller and walked away. Last night, I started driving off in the car before DS was in. I think I'm having some issues with him being so young and feeling like I'll be abandoning him

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 22nd, 2014, 10:35 AM
LittleVera's Avatar Veteran
Aww! Yeah, I can relate. Well DD is 4, but I've had a few dreams where I did similar things. And in some of them she was still a baby! Too weird. Guess it's totally normal.

Desi

Proud mommy to Helenna Brook (1/26/10) & Eris Genevieve (4/20/14)
& the lucky S.O. to Matthew, a model daddy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search