How much longer?

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree20Likes
  • 1 Post By MaggieLizer
  • 2 Post By Luvgreen19
  • 2 Post By amedawn
  • 3 Post By geogeek
  • 2 Post By isawastar
  • 2 Post By love.our.logan579
  • 2 Post By gustka48
  • 1 Post By madismama16
  • 1 Post By mommy2b43
  • 1 Post By LittleVera
  • 1 Post By Moi
  • 1 Post By katiep726
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2014, 06:28 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone have a good idea of how much longer before baby arrives? I know quite a few have delivery dates in sight and then others have no clue or maybe expect to go past their due date. What are you thinking?

At this point I have no clue. Sometimes I feel like she could come at any time and other times I think I might be pregnant until late April - like April 26-27. The uncertainty is sort of causing me some anxiety. For my own sanity, the closer to the due date the better. I'm sure I'll be ready for things to get going by April 10.
LittleVera likes this.

March 23rd, 2014, 08:44 AM
mariahpoo2's Avatar Veteran
I am taking so many precautions not to go over. Normally I would not care. I have many factors that I have to account for this pg tho. I feel much better about going over now that I have a midwife, but they still have the 2 week od time limit. I have been diagnosed with GD, but thank God my midwife is not treating me as such because I am well in control. My numbers are rarely ever a little high and that is only when I eat bad. I don't even exercise. That is a far cry from my doctors jumping to my having to be induced at 38 weeks because of my diagnosis strait away. Wah wah... yeah that is what started our battle and me finding out that they really did not have the same birth views as me... So I am still a little on edge about going over. Plus this pg has been really rough on me with the whole rib thing. Not to mention everything else. We just want our baby here now. And FX the next pg goes smoother. So the things I have done are just body prep to make sure my body is ready to go into labor. By the book! Red Raspberry leaf tea from the 2nd trimester. Preparing mentally by watching birth videos and reading birth stories of every kind. Practicing self hypnosis and breathing. Practicing positive visualization, cervix opening and birth. Practicing positions. Then I started Evening primrose Oils taken orally at 34 weeks 1 pill @ 1000mg and increased that one pill a week to ensure my cervix is favorable for labor to begin. Once week 37 gets here I will be doing daily oxy stim with nipple stim and sex . I will work in acupressure too. So far the rrlt and epo worked. I have a favorable cervix. "Nice and soft", thinned and a fingertip. And the rrlt is toning my uterus for sure. That is what all those nice BH and real practice contractions are from. I am sure I would still have them. But on days I did not drink it I had far fewer then on days I did. My official prediction is 38 weeks and 1 day. But if I don't go then 2nd runner up I feel strongly about if 3 days after my dd, April 20th. I have my fingers crossed for April 4th.
March 23rd, 2014, 08:56 AM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have roughly 3 weeks until my scheduled c section.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
March 23rd, 2014, 09:34 AM
Luvgreen19's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing scheduled here. I went into labor on my own at 39W6D with my DS. Hoping for something similar this time around, but it will happen when it happens.
MaggieLizer and mariahpoo2 like this.
Round 2- 2013
Two failed Clomid cycles in May-June of 2013 followed by35 days of Follistim at gradually building levels + trigger+IUI= in August 2013!
It's a boy! DS#2 due April 28th, 2014!
Born via planned C-section April 22nd,2014 due to being breech

March 23rd, 2014, 10:14 AM
amedawn's Avatar Veteran
4 days 11 hours and 46 minutes until I go in for my induction.
madismama16 and LittleVera like this.

March 23rd, 2014, 10:44 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
11 days until induction!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 23rd, 2014, 10:55 AM
isawastar's Avatar Super Mommy
4 days until induction, unless 1) I'm able to talk my doctor into letting it happen earlier at my appointment tomorrow, or 2) he decides to push it back because I'm sick.
amedawn and LittleVera like this.
March 23rd, 2014, 11:04 AM
Bekki's Avatar Veteran
No clue! Only 34 weeks here.

Thank you, Claire1979, for the siggy!
March 23rd, 2014, 12:07 PM
LittleVera's Avatar Veteran
27 days or fewer! Why does that have to sound sooo looonnnggg?!

Desi

Proud mommy to Helenna Brook (1/26/10) & Eris Genevieve (4/20/14)
& the lucky S.O. to Matthew, a model daddy
March 23rd, 2014, 12:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheesh we are going to have a baby boon in the next week with all of the upcoming inductions! I can't wait to see squishy baby pictures!!

I have no clue when Arden will arrive, I'm only 35 weeks though so I really hope she waits at least another 4+ weeks. I went into labor on my own at 39w 5d with Logan & 40w 2d with Eden. I'm perfectly fine (& would rather) Arden stay in until my due date or later. We still have plenty to do before she arrives & I want all the time with just L & E as I can get before A arrives.
mariahpoo2 and LittleVera like this.

March 23rd, 2014, 12:34 PM
April 13th 2014 :)
I feel the same way, I started contracting like crazy on Wed night and haven't stopped since. Pretty sure I lost my mucus plus this morning (gross). so I keep thinking with each contraction that this is just going to be it, but then another day goes by and I'm still pregnant!! lol At this rate I'll probably be pregnant through my due date!
mariahpoo2 and LittleVera like this.

March 23rd, 2014, 12:50 PM
Veteran
I have 18 days left. Part of me wants this baby out because I want to know boy or girl! But the other part of me wants baby to bake as long as possible like DD she was 40+1
LittleVera likes this.
March 23rd, 2014, 03:22 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not due until end of April and I'm still going back and forth on whether he'll be early or late...I also haven't decided if I will set my induction date...I always have and have never made it. I was still undecided about going through with it with #2 when I went into labor on my own.
mariahpoo2 likes this.
March 23rd, 2014, 03:34 PM
LittleVera's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustka48 View Post
I feel the same way, I started contracting like crazy on Wed night and haven't stopped since. Pretty sure I lost my mucus plus this morning (gross). so I keep thinking with each contraction that this is just going to be it, but then another day goes by and I'm still pregnant!! lol At this rate I'll probably be pregnant through my due date!
Gustka, I don't know this for sure, but I thought losing your mucus plug usually precedes labor by just a couple days. When I lost mine at 40 weeks with Helenna, she came two days later (but then again, I was 40 weeks, lol). Fx for you if babe is ready!
mariahpoo2 likes this.

Desi

Proud mommy to Helenna Brook (1/26/10) & Eris Genevieve (4/20/14)
& the lucky S.O. to Matthew, a model daddy
March 23rd, 2014, 05:25 PM
Super Mommy
I'm thinking 2-3 weeks in my mind... But who really knows?
mariahpoo2 likes this.
March 23rd, 2014, 06:11 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope I can make it at least 2 more weeks. I was 37 weeks on Thursday and haven't had any cramping or contractions so I think my chances are good. DH's last day of work is the 5th and I really don't want to go into labor with him out of town. I also hope everything looks okay for me at my appt on Wednesday. I've had about all the stress I can handle this last week so I hope my BP stays low :-/
mariahpoo2 likes this.

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
March 24th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Glitz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
On my due date or a day after or before just like I did with my other girls.

My girls 1296
March 24th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm only hoping he comes before like April 25 so I can be home for my daughter's 3rd birthday on April 29. I don't want to spend it in the hospital. While I'm excited to meet him and VERY uncomfortable, I'm also sad this is my last pregnancy so I'm trying to take it all in and really appreciate it before it's over. It's a funny conflict I'm having with myself. I'm also still trying to get the house ready and his room organized so more time is better than less.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
March 24th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I thought for sure I'd make it until the first week of April, but she decided when her time was
LittleVera likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search