Coming home outfits

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Karen182

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2014, 05:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Who has one already for your babe? Let's see pictures!

Who isn't planning on having them in anything specific?

March 23rd, 2014, 05:52 PM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just packed several of my smallest sizes outfits but don't have anything specific picked out.

March 23rd, 2014, 06:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I planned on a little birdie sleeper, but Eden was so tiny. Glad I brought the backup that I did (a second hand sleeper).
March 23rd, 2014, 06:29 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I bought him the Carter's Easter bunny outfit at target and the little bunny hat (don't have a pic). It's just a sweet newborn sleeper- nothing too exciting. I finally learned my lesson- putting baby in a newborn outfit- both my girls were swimming in 0-3. Now watch- he'll be beyond huge
March 23rd, 2014, 06:34 PM
I have a couple different sleepers and onsies picked out. Few different sizes. Nothing special, just something comfy!
March 23rd, 2014, 07:36 PM
Super Mommy
nah, I think I tried with my first, although they were all gender neutral outfits, but the one I really wanted him to wear he dirtied before we got out the hospital, actually i think he was on his last onesie before we left, he leaked straight out of the diapers cus he was skinny, probably should have been in a premie diaper. So I haven't tired to hard since. With DD i had a couple cute sleepers that I had brought with great hope that she might be a girl (I had boy outifts too). Once again, she wore it and wet through before we got her in the carseat, so we had to change lol. I will again bring some gender neutral comfy things, 2-3 boy outfits and 2-3 girl.
March 23rd, 2014, 08:25 PM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Vintage Rose Footie | Baby Girl Clothes | Little MeHopefully, this works. I bought an outfit a few weeks ago. I'll admit I searched for a good coming home outfit. I don't know why it is so special to me but, it is. I can't wait to see her in it.
March 24th, 2014, 04:21 AM
MrsPalumbo's Avatar Super Mommy
I already posted the nb and 0-3 outfits we have a little while back. They're packed in his bag, but they are def subject to change if someone gets him something outrageously adorable at the shower in 2 weeks!

Tammy, wife to Julia, Mom to Jordynn and Maxwell
March 24th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My mom bought a little Carter's cardigan set for him to wear home.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
March 24th, 2014, 08:00 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
We went for simple this time.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 24th, 2014, 08:07 AM
NehaT's Avatar Super Mommy
I chose few random clothes. But still not decided which one to pack. My husband is asking me which one you are choosing.. Or rather you will end up baby wrapping in towel.. I am just thinking, i still have time.. And I can shop some more..

March 24th, 2014, 09:11 AM
isawastar's Avatar Super Mommy
I would take a picture if it wasn't packed in the clothes bag in the trunk of DH's car! I packed two outfits that we got from my shower though - one NB and one 0-3 just in case the NB outfit didn't fit.
March 24th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Super Mommy
We didn't have anything for him since he came so early! I asked a friend to stop and pick up some newborn sleepers for him on the way to the hospital. He came home in a puppy sleeper, and he was THRILLED about it!

Logan Connor - March 3, 2014
5 weeks early and absolutely perfect
March 24th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen182 View Post
We didn't have anything for him since he came so early! I asked a friend to stop and pick up some newborn sleepers for him on the way to the hospital. He came home in a puppy sleeper, and he was THRILLED about it!

Sweeeet sweet boy! So precious!

I still have to make Arden's onesie. I'm just going to sew her name on a onesie in cute fabrics & have some matching pants. Nothing too special but cute all the same We will only be at the birth center for 4-ish hours after I have her so we can pack pretty light, I'm sure that will be the only thing I'll have in her bag.

I'm making her, Eden & Logan matching clothes for once we get home though. I think I'm going to do a gown for Arden with "little sister", a "big sister" shirt for Eden & a "big brother" shirt for Logan.

March 24th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I just packed 4 nb sleepers. One is the first sleeper DS was ever dressed in, which we'll put him/her in first. If it lasts us till they release us, great! If not, we got some cute back ups He/she will be under a blanket and car seat cover with how cold it is so no cute outfit here.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 24th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Veteran
I had both a nb and 0-3 packed but neither fit since she was so small. We ended up just bringing her home in the shirt the hospital provided and a pair of preemie pants that DH found in our home stash.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search