I think I finally have a 'gut feeling' #teamgreen Plus, productive day!

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By MKnaomi
  • 2 Post By madismama16
  • 1 Post By mommy2b43
  • 1 Post By juliebee123
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka
  • 1 Post By katiep726

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Super Mommy
For feeling SO awful yesterday, I did great today! I woke up really looking forward to the day, not because DH was going back to work for his first day after spring break, but because it would be the first normal weekday we would have in a mostly functional house. Of course lots happened to distract me from all the things I wanted to get done, mom things like the first explosive diaper requiring a bath we've had in a long time. But I got 3 kinds of baking done, dinner in the crockpot, some laundry folded and a few boxes gone through/unpacked, plus babysitting my niece for a few hours, and sending DH with part of our meal to a new mommy from our church. and I didn't feel TOO tired, (although I do now!) or too many contractions the whole time!
In the midst of it I realized that the boxes of kids clothes I was unpacking to move them into sturdier plastic bins were all infant things and so I ended up getting all my newborn things put away in the dresser and ready for baby!!! YAY! My very first thing done just for baby, DONE! When I unpacked newborn things for DD (we were team green with her too) I only put out like 4 boy outfits, I just couldn't handle the thought that she might be a boy, I wanted my girl SO much. so most of the dresser had new/used girl things I had been buying. this time, I don't have a strong preference either way, and thought I didn't know what my gut feeling was, but as I unpacked, I put out a LOT more boy things, like ALL my newborn boy things which I have a lot of since I had a baby shower with DS after he was born, but none wiht DD. as I worked, I figured that I'm pretty sure this is a boy, sure enough to come out and make a declaration that my 'gut' is saying BOY! (of course I'd be delighted with a girl, but that's what I think.) DH refuses to make a guess now, since he figured out our family puts great stock in his guess since he has been right twice already. Before that convo he was leaning girl. Anyone else Team Green have a strong feeling??
March 25th, 2014, 06:40 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Very productive day for you! I am so excited for all of the team green babies to be born!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 25th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Veteran
I'm team green as well I have been about 90% sure it's a boy. I've had a gut feeling for about 4 months now and will be shocked if it's a girl but delighted (girls clothes are so much cuter!)2 weeks or less and I can finally find out. Your good to have been team green 3 times! With DD I had to find out but this time wasn't that difficult just figuring the nursery, neutral clothes, etc. You don't realize how gender specific everything is!
krissy1989 and Justiah like this.
March 25th, 2014, 08:16 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everyone I know is having boys right now I swear!! I mean there are a good mix on this board but if someone asked me to guess for someone else I'd say boy lol. I knew I was having a boy this time (even though I tend to think pink when pregnant) and sure enough he's been very open about showing us his little manhood lol. I can't wait to find out what the team green mamas are having!!!
LittleVera likes this.
March 25th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am excited for team green mamas too.
HeyBaby likes this.
March 25th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
For the first half, I was so sure its a boy, and then for a while I was confident girl. Now I flip flop daily, if not more frequent (being absolutely sure LOL). IRL, everyone, and I mean everyone, is having girls. Can't wait to find out about all our team green mamas!
krissy1989 likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 25th, 2014, 07:03 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't shake the feeling that this is a boy. Most family and friends are thinking girl, I do look slightly different than I did with ds but I just think boy for some reason. I'm not as sure as I was with ds but will still be surprised if I have a girl!!
krissy1989 likes this.

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
March 25th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Veteran
Seems like we're all due pretty close together I wonder who will find out first!!
March 26th, 2014, 06:20 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you got a lot done! I can't wait to find out if your intuition is right (I bet it is).

March 26th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited for all of you team green mama's!!

March 26th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Luvgreen19's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow you really did get a lot done! Can't wait to see if you are right on the gender
Round 2- 2013
Two failed Clomid cycles in May-June of 2013 followed by35 days of Follistim at gradually building levels + trigger+IUI= in August 2013!
It's a boy! DS#2 due April 28th, 2014!
Born via planned C-section April 22nd,2014 due to being breech

March 26th, 2014, 08:42 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
How exciting!! If I had been Team Green with any of my kids (I never have; I don't have the willpower!) I would have been right with DS1, but I never could get a strong feeling with DS2. With this one, I felt very strongly that she was a girl pretty much from the end of the first trimester on, but I was afraid of being wrong (and/or being disappointed) so I kept insisting that this baby could very well be our third boy (which would have worked out great!). If I'd been Team Green, though, I think I would have been shocked if a boy popped out!I can't wait to find out what all our Team Green babies are going to be!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search