So excited!!!

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By MrsPalumbo
  • 1 Post By HeyBaby
  • 1 Post By geogeek
  • 1 Post By madismama16
  • 1 Post By Leah1216
  • 1 Post By love.our.logan579
  • 1 Post By MaggieLizer
  • 1 Post By madismama16

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2014, 10:55 AM
MrsPalumbo's Avatar Super Mommy
DW just told me her cousin's gf is getting us a Phillies Moby wrap!!! I really want a Moby for around the house and I'm so excited! It's the little things in life

And btw, I'm an admitted registry stalker. I can't help but look and see what ppl have purchased for baby Max. It's horrible. And on our Etsy.com registry it has a "Thank you" tab that keeps track of who bought you what so you know what to thank them for after the shower. I'm doing my best not to look at that though. 12 days until our shower. I have to behave myself.

Here's what the Moby looks like

Philadelphia Phillies MLB Edition Moby Baby Wrap Carrier - MLB.com Shop

What is your favorite gift/purchase for this LO?
SarahSmile and LittleVera like this.

Tammy, wife to Julia, Mom to Jordynn and Maxwell
March 25th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Veteran
THAT is adorable!! I really want a moby for around the house, too. I'm sure my husband would love it if I was able to get a Dallas Cowboys one....I might have to do a little detective work!
LittleVera likes this.
March 25th, 2014, 11:16 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Yay for getting lots of things you want for him! I don't think I have a favorite thing for him.
MrsPalumbo likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 25th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyBaby View Post
THAT is adorable!! I really want a moby for around the house, too. I'm sure my husband would love it if I was able to get a Dallas Cowboys one....I might have to do a little detective work!
DW is a huge Cowboys fan too! I just Google searched and didn't find a Cowboys one though I hope you have better luck!

March 25th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Veteran
Mrs Palumbo are you also from Philly/ PA? I'm hoping the Phillies get it together this year, it's been rough!
MrsPalumbo likes this.
March 25th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's a super cute moby. I love my moby wrap. The only problem that I found was it's a pain to put on when I am not at home. Since it was so long it would drag all over the ground while getting it situated.

Since she is our 3rd girls we didn't buy too much for her. A few new outfits. A new car seat and stroller. I will probably like the stroller the best. I can't wait to be able to exercise again.
MrsPalumbo likes this.
March 25th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We have our baby "sprinkle" (basically a teeny tiny baby shower) this saturday so we will hopefully get a few goodies then With Arden being our 3rd little love & our 2nd girl I felt weird having a big shower this time. We had a very large shower with Logan & pretty large shower with Eden. A lot of time that is frowned upon with southern women to have more than one baby shower at all, haha, so I'm pretty sure even if I invited all of DH's family about 3 of them would show up. It's kind of silly to me because I just love getting to celebrate the baby with or without gifts. I don't get why the older southern women around here get all snotty about it.

Thankfully we don't need too much, but I'd be really excited if someone got me the ergo I want or the Aden & Anais blankets I want. Oh, and we need a new diaper sprayer so I would be super thrilled over that, haha.
MrsPalumbo likes this.

March 26th, 2014, 03:13 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish I could get or find a Packers carrier for DH! I saw the baseball Mobys on Zulilly the other day but they didn't have them for any other sports. So cool that you are getting one for your favorite team!
MrsPalumbo likes this.

March 26th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madismama16 View Post
Mrs Palumbo are you also from Philly/ PA? I'm hoping the Phillies get it together this year, it's been rough!
Yes! I'm in Jersey but only 15 mins over the bridges. We love going to games but it's painful to watch sometimes. Fx this season is something to talk about...in a good way DW is going to the home opener with her Dad, right behind home plate. I'm so jealous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah1216 View Post
That's a super cute moby. I love my moby wrap. The only problem that I found was it's a pain to put on when I am not at home. Since it was so long it would drag all over the ground while getting it situated.
I've heard that from my SIL about the Moby, I'm really only planning on using it around the house for that reason. I'm hoping and hoping I get an Ergo at our shower for outside of the home use though!

March 26th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Veteran
I hope they win! We usually get to 2-3 games per year, hopefully it's the same this year. We def need a good or at least an acceptable season!
MrsPalumbo likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search