Post partum check in

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By geogeek
  • 2 Post By mommy2b43
  • 2 Post By geogeek
  • 1 Post By mommy2b43

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2014, 09:11 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far post partum are you?
Are you still in pain or discomfort?

When did you stop bleeding?

Do your episiotomy/tearing or csection stitches still hurt?

How are you feeling emotionally?
April 21st, 2014, 09:19 AM
How far post partum are you? 2 weeks and 3 days
Are you still in pain or discomfort? Some uterus pain especially when I get up or do a lot of bending or stairs. It seems to be taking a long time to recover this time!

When did you stop bleeding? I've had light bleeding on and off and it gets heavier w a lot of activity.

Do your episiotomy/tearing or csection stitches still hurt?im starting to get a little nervous about my stitches because I still feel a but of pressure and discomfort. It seems like they're taking forever to heal! I keep it clean and am very gentle but I'm guessing drinking gallons of what're and having to per constantly keeps it a little irritated!

How are you feeling emotionally? Good. I'm more irritable but I think that's just that the lack of sleep plus two acting out older children that contribute to it. I haven't really had any increased anxiety this time! As far as ppd/baby blues go this has been the best recovery yet! It helps that Max is a good baby- he finally learned to cry but only does when he's cold or had it w being fooled w by his sisters or he's very hungry. He does like to be held a lot but I also like to hold him so that's ok
April 21st, 2014, 09:27 AM
Veteran
5 weeks 4 days. My bleeding and cramping had stopped by 14 days, by then my c-section pain was completely gone also.

@ days ago I started having a lot of discharge and last night started bleeding so I am guessing AF has made her return. I was hoping with all the breastfeeding I've been doing she wouldn't be back so soon. Boohoo
April 21st, 2014, 10:09 AM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
How far post partum are you? 15 days

Nope, except that my left nipple still hurts but I'm thinking it's thrush

When did you stop bleeding? Still bleeding

N/A

Actually the best I ever have, usually I'm alot more sensitive and cry easily, but I'm fairly normal this time.
April 21st, 2014, 10:23 AM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far post partum are you? 11 days
Are you still in pain or discomfort? My stitches are kinda itchy and sometimes I feel a little sore but nothing terrible. I can pretty much do normal stuff again. Even my nipples feel better! Boobs do too as long as I don't touch them . Wondering if I'll ever be able to cross my arms again

When did you stop bleeding? Still am, but not heavily.

Do your episiotomy/tearing or csection stitches still hurt? Just itchy mostly.

How are you feeling emotionally? Great!! I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop but maybe I just feel good this time. I didn't have any ppd with Carter but was definitely more emotional. I've only cried a couple times back on her first couple days home when she didn't sleep all night.

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...#ixzz2zXgbnick

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
April 21st, 2014, 10:50 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
]How far post partum are you? It will be three weeks Wednesday

Are you still in pain or discomfort? A little if I do too much

When did you stop bleeding? Still spotting'

Do your episiotomy/tearing or csection stitches still hurt? Yes went to the Dr today my cut is infected yeast infection got to start my meds tonight

How are you feeling emotionally? I'm good just really tired I really need sleep.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
April 21st, 2014, 11:51 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
How far post partum are you? 3w1d
Are you still in pain or discomfort? Not really, but pretty sure I have a hemorrhoid
When did you stop bleeding? Just wearing a panty liner to be on the safe side, minimal after the 1st week
Do your episiotomy/tearing or csection stitches still hurt? Stitches don't seem to be bothering me
How are you feeling emotionally? exhausted, seem to have trouble sleeping, and I think I have food poisoning from going out for dinner last night which doesn't help

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 21st, 2014, 12:26 PM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far post partum are you? 2 weeks today
Not really any more pain.

When did you stop bleeding? Off and on but, can still be heavy at times.

I had a first degree tear which feels fine.

How are you feeling emotionally? Pretty good. I am tired and my older two drive me bananas at times. We are all adjusting.
April 21st, 2014, 04:24 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
How far post partum are you? 3.5 weeks

Are you still in pain or discomfort? Sometimes, but mostly no. Mostly it is when I wear jeans.

When did you stop bleeding? Still am having random spotting, but I have only wore a liner for over a week.

Do your episiotomy/tearing or csection stitches still hurt? Sometimes. There is one really tender spot on my left labia that is giving me the most grief.

How are you feeling emotionally? Awesome now I am on a good dose of meds!
mommy2b43 likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 21st, 2014, 04:39 PM
Rachel- I liked the last part
geogeek and juliebee123 like this.
April 21st, 2014, 04:44 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Nothing wrong with telling the truth
mommy2b43 and Boos Moo like this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 21st, 2014, 04:53 PM
Haha true- I'm just glad you're feeling better- post partum hormones suuuuuck!!
geogeek likes this.
April 21st, 2014, 05:34 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far post partum are you? 1 month, 2 days

Well when I get up out of bed or off the couch from laying down my stomach/uterus area is sore, feels like I've done a lot of sit ups (which I haven't).

When did you stop bleeding? My bleeding was so light this whole postpartum that I worry about when AF comes back it will be crazy heavy like after I had my son and I ended up in the hospital due to passing out. I only had bleeding while in the hospital, and then at home just enough for a week of liners. So really only 2 weeks of bleeding.

My stitches didn't hurt until I went to the doctor for my month check up and she said there were a couple (turned out to be 3) stitches that didn't absorb and she had to take them out. Ever since then I have a sore spot where I'm thinking one of the stitches was pulled out.

So much better this past week. Once I actually let go that breastfeeding/pumping wasn't working and was able to move on and we've been getting more sleep I'm doing much better. Though last night was a bit hard because I think Truely has colic. Most nights for an hour or two she's really fussy and crying. Well last night it lasted for 4 hours so that was really hard. I hope if it is colic it doesn't last long.

April 21st, 2014, 06:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far post partum are you? Four weeks 2 days
Nope. I feel awesome. Walking a ton.

When did you stop bleeding? It really lightened after 10 days. Done days nothing and some days spotting.

Do your episiotomy/tearing or csection stitches still hurt? No. I think because I was in good shape before pregnancy, the csection recovery went really smooth.

• So far so good. Now that we are working on our dog I feel even better. I was really down about her behavior, but she is doing great.

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...#ixzz2zZgza0ux

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search