Julie Version of the birth Story

Forum: April 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsPalumbo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2014, 04:56 AM
MrsPalumbo's Avatar Super Mommy
So my version is short and sweet. I got up to go to the bathroom at 5 with Tammy and when I was going some nasty stuff came out. We thought it was my mucus plug until she asked if something popped and I said yes. We went and laid back down and then about 15 mintues later I felt like I had to go to the bathroom again. While washing my hands more nasty fluid came out this is when we started to debate if it was my water. Tammy called the Dr and he said to come in at 8. This was about the time Tammy went into crazy mode and decided to clean the house and do laundry instead of taking a shower and making sure we had everything. We finally got to the Dr at 10 and at this point they checked me and confirmed my water broke and we headed to the hospital. This is where the fun begins. So on 4/22 at 11 am I was admitted into the high risk area where we sat and waited and watched tv until about 2 am. Oh the fun part about 10 or 11 they gave me morphine and I begun to say crazy things ie baseball should have a day where the bases are run backwards. then about 2 they sent me over to labor and delivery where we hung out until 8 am and they started the Pitocin. at 11 I got my epidural and by 1 on 4/24 I had enough and told them he needed to come out. the rest is a blur because I slept through the labor. Why not right you cant eat and you don't have to get up to use the bathroom. Im sure her version will be a lot different. Oh then there is when they strapped me down to the able and I threw up all over tammy. That was fun or pay back which ever way you want to look at it. and then about 3:51 my little man was born and the dr struggled to keep my awake because apparently I lost a lot of blood and wasn't doing well with the meds. have a good day!
Boos Moo likes this.

Tammy, wife to Julia, Mom to Jordynn and Maxwell
May 24th, 2014, 12:38 AM
NehaT's Avatar Super Mommy

May 24th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats to you both

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search