September chat thread.

Forum: Due Date Club of April 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree30Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of April 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2013, 05:53 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So dissapointed I can't go to a cookout tonight cause I babysit today so hubby grilled out two nights in a row for me :-)

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
September 2nd, 2013, 06:13 AM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think Starbucks is too expensive too! Lol but I'm a cheapskate as well. I've never been a fan of pumpkin stuff tho so its not that appealing to me.
Boos Moo likes this.

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
September 2nd, 2013, 07:16 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Uuuugh. Exercising. I just want to sleep. I'm sad I'm going to miss pumpkin spice lattes- I don't drink them much because they're a little too sweet but especially around Xmas when it's really cold...sigh.

And, I have absolutely nothing to do today! My only friend who lives nearby is at the beach- my parents took my dd out of town and I'm feeling blah anyway...uuuugh.
September 2nd, 2013, 10:47 AM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't eaten today at all yet, but I'm about to get up and maybe heat up some leftover Little Caesar's pizza if it's still in the fridge. I drank a cup of chocolate milk earlier and I thought I was going to get sick. Now I'm drinking some Pepsi that went flat and it's doing nothing for me.

Mexican food sounds really good, and chinese food. I'm a pretty picky eater, so my meals end up being pretty plain, but for weeks I've been wanting chinese and we haven't had the money to get it!

September 2nd, 2013, 12:47 PM
Speaking of Chinese food- I found this better than takeout (not that that's hard sweet and sour chicken recipe. I've made it for my family and other families and made just the sweet n sour sauce for meatballs for other people and its gotten rave reviews every time...now if I can find the link...

Found it: Made It. Ate It. Loved It.: Sweet and Sour Chicken
JulieM and MKnaomi like this.
September 2nd, 2013, 04:51 PM
That does sound really good.

September 2nd, 2013, 06:41 PM
JackieV's Avatar Super Mommy
Between working late, nothing sounding good, and going to bed early... Poor DH is deprived of food and the deed. I feel like a horrible wife! But, I'm just so tired!

To make matters worse it seems like its ALL be wants! But he's being pretty good about it.

Food..? I'm just pretty much giving up I guess. We keep saying we are not going out as much... Yet have eaten out like every other day for last 2-3 weeks I need to start working out to help out with that... Thinking about doing yoga.

Anyone else a fan of yoga during pregnancy? This will be my first time doing yoga....
September 2nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't tried yoga while pregnant, but I do a lot of jogging/running while pregnant. I've heard great things about pregnancy yoga though!

In other news, my sweet boy has his FIRST day of pre-k tomorrow
How did my baby get so big?!

September 2nd, 2013, 07:37 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am getting back into the gym tomorrow even if it is just to walk the treadmill or bicycle. I feel so fat. I am overweight to begin with and I was losing weight, but now I just feel like a whale and it is only going to get worse.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
September 3rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have to worry about exec rising because once the cerclage is placed at 12 weeks I am barely suppose to stand and walk. So I can just sit around and get fat.

My baby starts Kindergarten on Friday. Tomorrow I get to ride the bus with her and meet her teacher/class. I am excited!
September 3rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jackie, it's been six days since we DTD and my husband is acting like it's been a year. Seriously, it's annoying

I've totally been ellipticaling! Is that a word?

And I finally pooped after NINE days of not! I basically had to literally eat an entire watermelon, and drink a gallon of OJ and Apple juice. Now I'm pooping like 3x a day (yesterday and today). Hoping it slows down a *little* hahaha.
krissy1989 likes this.

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 7: trying that "relax and let it happen" method again

September 3rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
Ugh...you're having sex? I won't let my husband touch me since we conceived lol. At first it was just circumstance, now it's nausea...there are a lot of things I'd rather do than the thing that resulted in me feeling like this!! Ha. Uuuugh. I'm so over this whole nausea thing already!! All I did today was lie on the couch and try not to throw up.
September 3rd, 2013, 02:30 PM
Trust me, I'd rather do ANYTHING than have sex. The thought of it is nauseating. Like the thought of the penis in vagina action is actually nauseating to me. EWW. It gets worse for me after the baby is born, so I try and suck it up while I actually sort of give a flying flip about my husbands sex drive. After the baby is here I'm more like "dude, get over it. you have hands, use 'em" It's so bad

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

September 3rd, 2013, 03:15 PM
Haha aww. Yeah- I just can't even think of it. Blegh. Heck- I just took my girls to the grocery store and I think I'm done for the day- thank goodness dh just got home lol. Btw my groceries: 2 bags of egg noodles, one pint of strawberry Greek frozen yogurt, 1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip, 1 package little Debbie's brownies that I have no desire to eat but wish I did (even though they're poison), and two small stuffed dogs that I didn't have the energy to say no to but should have yep- that's sustenance right there.
Danielle.W likes this.
September 3rd, 2013, 06:05 PM
ugh, I'm having a SUPER bad nausea day I've tried to be productive but now I'm laying on my bed with DS watching spiderman and DD playing games on my phone. There is laundry all around me from my failed attempt at putting it away. lame lame lame

AND I'm supposed to have sex tonight.

I want to die.

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

September 3rd, 2013, 06:10 PM
Omg you have it scheduled??? Please do not tell my dh any of this. I happily have been putting 2 year old dd to bed in our room for a couple months so there's not even a chance- we're lucky we conceived period
September 3rd, 2013, 06:16 PM
not scheduled scheduled...but I try to do it before it's been a week. SO STUPID. Seriously though, I really don't want to do it. And I might not but probably will. dh is such a baby about it that it's easier to cave than to be bothered and touched for another day.

Hopefully he never sees this
LuvsGavinNJamie likes this.

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

September 3rd, 2013, 07:40 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I went to the gym today and the evening was so nice that my dd and I took the dogs for a small walk. I have been in such a better mood b/c of it.
Although I did almost throw up at the gym....I thought I could read and walk the treadmill. Hahaha not. It gave me horrendous motion sickness!

Dh has been pawing at me too. It has been awhile though. I try to give it up on the weekends but I developed a cold sore Thursday night so it was a no go this weekend. Poor guy.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
September 3rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
Ugh blah. I'm laying in bed now having a guilt trip because dh wanted cuddling, which I know always leads onward to sex. I feel like I'm so unaffectionate anymore. I love him so much but it's hard to do anything when touching feels blech.

September 4th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Super Mommy
Just been sitting here laughing! you ladies are funny and make me feel better because I'm not alone!! I'd like to cuddle with DH, like be close to him while we watch a movie in bed, IF he would stay completely still and not paw at me constantly. But he can't do that, so I have to push him away because he tries to touch my tummy which makes me feel even more sick.
I find sooooome mornings, rare mornings, are easier for me than at night, so I've been able to dtd a bit, not for a while though, probably a week, I can't remember. DH has been very good about it though cus he sees how sick I feel.
I find after baby he is WAY better, he doesn't ask, doesn't paw, nothing he just knows I am sore and up with a baby every 2 hours and he waits the 6 weeks very patiently. I asked him why it's different then and he can have self control and not now, he couldn't explain it, his libido is just down at that time.. I guess witnessing the birth is not super sexy for him lol.
The thought of excercise in a gym makes me feel sick, but if I can force myself out for a walk, it's wonderful and helps a lot! Except for the time I almost threw up in the grocery store by my house cus I tried to combine errands and getting out.. raw meat. Blech!!!
I have freezer meals, and cannot even open the freezer to get them out without puking, so sometimes DH ends up cooking even though we have all these meals cus he forgot to take one out in the am.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search