baby stuff......

Forum: Due Date Club of April 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of April 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So what baby stuff do you already have ?

I got rid of most of my baby stuff but I still have a purple bumbo, thing they play in kinda like walker without wheels, stroller, and car seat.

I am going to buy another car seat as someone got rid of the base. But waiting till I know boy or girl to buy anything cause I am going blue or pink for everything since this will be our last baby.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
September 17th, 2013, 11:56 AM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a convertible crib because we just bought my son a new full size bed and he moved out of the toddler bed. That's all!! I was sure our daughter was our last so I've been getting rid of baby stuff left and right and not thinking twice. Yikes!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

September 17th, 2013, 12:02 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I still have the crib, the changing pad with raised sides, my dd's cloth diapers, stroller, dr browns bottles if breast feeding doesn't work out, my baby K'tan and I think that is it.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
September 17th, 2013, 12:12 PM
isawastar's Avatar Super Mommy
We have nothing aside from the room we will convert to a nursery (and wondering where all the stuff in there will go, yikes). I wanted to start buying some stuff because I have no problem with gender-neutral stuff, but DH refuses to buy anything until we know the gender! His daughter is 6 now so there's really nothing left over from when she was a baby lol
September 17th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Super Mommy
Diapers! I have been reading up on diaper deals and purchasing cases of them when I see fantastic sales. I have case of sizes 1-4 now.

I got my Dutailier glider rocker of Craigslist <33333 I am in love with that thing. It is my go to grading chair in the evenings, where I get all my work done!

I bought 2 (TWO) ergos yesterday because they were super on sale and I wanted the purple one, but knew if I bought it we'd be having a boy...so I had to buy the red one too. I will re-sell whichever I don't end up using.

Logan Connor - March 3, 2014
5 weeks early and absolutely perfect
September 17th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Tamara22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think we have a bouncer and a swing in the rafters. I’m pretty sure the swing is broken though. We gave most of our baby items to BIL & SIL(s) when they had their little ones. Most likely we’re going to have to start from scratch this time around.

That being said, we’ve had a few baby buys so far. We’ve got the crib, about 8-9 cloth diapers, cloth wipes, and a juicy couture diaper bag. You know, the necessities. Lol.
September 17th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have a big gap between DD and now, so mostly starting from scratch. Though we'll wait to buy most things. But someone did give us a bassinet and a crib (these were just things they gave us for when we have DS's girlfriends baby over).

September 17th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Veteran
Gak! I got nuthin' and have no idea where to begin. I'll be gleaning information and recommendations off you guys, for sure!
September 17th, 2013, 03:01 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
I have a stroller and high chair! That's IT! I gave my last bag of baby stuff away in June LOL
September 17th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We are basically starting over. We still have a crib and a pack and play. I also saved a few baby clothing items and blankets because I couldn't part with them. I also have most of my prefold cloth diapers.
September 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM
mzshell13's Avatar Super Mommy
I have everything, lol. This baby will get my son's convertible crib & matching dresser/rocker and DS will get a new big boy room around his birthday in Jan. I have a swing, bassinet, rock n play, jumper, 2 carriers, etc. Only thing I'll have to buy is some boy newborn/0-3 clothes if it's a boy because DS was born in the winter.
Boos Moo likes this.

September 17th, 2013, 05:02 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have pretty much everything also. Carter's only 22 months old and we've saved everything. Plus we were team green so it's all nuetral . We need a double stroller, bouncer cause we borrowed one last time, and I want a better carrier. Well also but some clothes despite the gender because of the opposite seasons.

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
September 17th, 2013, 05:19 PM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Got rid of some stuff but I have a lot of necessities. I have:
- travel size pack n play (need to find it, I hope it's in the garage)
- cloth diapers
- crib
- gender neutral, girl and a few boys newborn clothes
- car seats
- strollers (jogging, umbrella)
- baby tub
- changing pad (which I sadly still use)
- high chair
- blankets, towels, woombies, burp cloths, etc.

Will need to get:
- more clothes regardless of gender (got rid of most infant sizes)
- bouncer
- Baby K'tan (possibly another carrier too)
- Sit n stand stroller
- possibly another car seat
- bottles/breastfeeding stuff/pump

September 17th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have the crib and changing table. High chair and jumperoo. Otherwise starting from scratch.

September 17th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Super Mommy
I started buying used baby clothes in April off and on from local buy sell and trade facebook groups. So we've got a variety of boys and girls newbown to 24 months, mostly onsies, sleepers and a few cute outfits.

I bought two umbrella strollers, one for my car, one for bf's car, good for when we travel to beach or some where we don't' want a big stroller.

I got a play activity mat that has an arch with toys on it.

We got a ton of glass bottles on sale in March.

Other than that... we need everything

After 15 long years, our miracle is now here...
Xavier arrived 8 weeks early on February 9th, 2014
We are over the moon happy and anxious to bring him home! <3

Follow me to my Blog at http://islandangel.blog.com

September 17th, 2013, 07:46 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have a stroller, DDs crib is convertible so either we get her a toddler or twin bed or need another crib, high chair though dh said he thinks the cover is ruined, baby swing, pack n play. I might have a changing pad but not sure. I think we got rid of the baby bathtub darn it. Might still have a bumbo seat since I had 2 of them. Ummm we have an exersaucer somewhere; hope it's still useable. Have 2 baby slings. A mountable baby gate and like 3 wooden pressure gates.

I'm going to need clothes, a dresser for baby, and would love some of those kiddopotamus swaddlers for the first month or two. I had a bunch and consigned them after dd was done with them will definitely need a car seat! None of those to be found!

September 17th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Regular
With my girls being 13 and 11 and never thinking I was having another. We have nothing but the I love Daddy onesies in blue and pink I bought for my husband to open when I found out we were expecting
Boos Moo likes this.
September 18th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I pretty much have everything. If we have another girl I am set for clothes since I saved everything.

We need another infant carseat b/c ours expired. We also need another high hair because our got moldy.

We need another bumbo too. I turned mine in for $50 when it was recalled.

I have a bit of a stroller obsession and have the graco travel system, sit n stand, umbrella, double, double jogger, and wagon. I would like a single jogger.
September 18th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Luvgreen19's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have all the big stuff.. DS will get a big boy bedroom set before baby comes so we can reuse the crib and dressser etc.
Will need to get a bouncer and a new baby monitor (ours broke), and if it is another boy will need some clothes cause of changing seasons, and if it's a girl will definitly need clothes because besides infant stuff nothing is gender neutral.
Hmm what else do we need- new pacifiers and some new bottles, diapers, a few new changing pads and possibly a stroller. We have one now, but trying to decide if I want a double one or not.
Round 2- 2013
Two failed Clomid cycles in May-June of 2013 followed by35 days of Follistim at gradually building levels + trigger+IUI= in August 2013!
It's a boy! DS#2 due April 28th, 2013!

September 18th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Veteran
Hmm... I have nothing!! Ds is 7 and since we lost Reagan 4 years ago (27 weeks) we have already given all her stuff away. We will have to start all over. My SIL has all my nieces clothes and stuff so if it is a girl we will have a little!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search