fetal doppler.....

Forum: Due Date Club of April 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of April 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know a couple of ladies have them and I remember one person was able to hear their baby already so if you have one have you heard baby yet and if so how far along were you.

I am 10 weeks 3 days today I tried at 10 weeks but could not find it. Now that being said I only tried for about 5 min and then went to bed. And I am also a plus size mommy so it may take me a little longer than others.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
September 19th, 2013, 06:59 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I have never had my own,but I know my midwife couldn't find it on me at 11 weeks. Bub was tucked under the pubic bone.

Thank you PrincessMom08 for my beautiful siggy!

September 19th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I had mine before I waited until I was 11 or 12 weeks and was able to find the hb pretty quick each time. I'm also on the bigger side. I think I will (try) to wait until about 11 or 12 weeks again before getting one.

September 19th, 2013, 07:26 AM
mzshell13's Avatar Super Mommy
I use mine daily (I'm trying to change it to every other day, or better yet every few days) and have found the heartbeat easily starting at 9 weeks, 5 days. The first couple of days it took about 5 minutes and a lot of patience, but now that I know where to look I can usually find it in about 30 seconds. I'm on the smaller side though.

September 19th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was able to find my baby's HB Monday at 9 weeks. I was hoping I might be able to find it since that's when I found my 2nd baby's HB too and sure enough after looking for a few minutes I found it. It fluctuated from the 140's to 160's while I listened.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
September 19th, 2013, 12:35 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
I'd been trying for a couple weeks. I found it last night!!! 9 weeks 5 days. I found it right along my pubic bone!
September 19th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Super Mommy
I am plus size too. I want to get one, but figure nothing will be picked up til later on.

After 15 long years, our miracle is now here...
Xavier arrived 8 weeks early on February 9th, 2014
We are over the moon happy and anxious to bring him home! <3

Follow me to my Blog at http://islandangel.blog.com

September 19th, 2013, 05:49 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have one but the dr heard it today and I'm exactly 11weeks!

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
September 22nd, 2013, 02:00 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wanted to go get one today, but DD hadn't had her friend over in a few weeks so we decided a play date was better and I'll just go on Tuesday when I'm over that way.

September 22nd, 2013, 03:49 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I had a midwife appt at 10w5d and the midwife didn't want to attempt it since it can be hit or miss and didn't want me panicking if she didn't pick it up. I'm average sized.

Don't stress, I'm sure you'll hear it soon!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 22nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At my first appt the dr tried to find the hb with a Doppler and obviously couldn't. I was only 7 weeks! When we said isn't it a little early she said she could usually find it?! I knew that wasn't right but we'd decided we didn't want to get a vaginal ultrasound so it freaked me out a little and was pretty frustrating to worry over nothing. Wasn't planning on staying with her because I loved my dr last time so much but definitely glad to be back with her!!

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
September 24th, 2013, 04:57 AM
I'm in the market for one but can't seem to find the one that connects to a mobile phone so I can send the beat to my family! Will keep looking!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search