favorite thing about ....

Forum: Due Date Club of April 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By diegosgal
  • 2 Post By Boos Moo
  • 1 Post By ToonTownGirlie
  • 1 Post By ChiChica
  • 1 Post By dannimom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of April 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
October 8th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Veteran
Everything! This is my first, probably my only since it was a 10 year battle to finally get here. Unless a miracle happens after this baby is born and we get one natural, but I'm doubting it. I love watching my belly get bigger. I love waking up in the morning and feeling a little bit nauseous until I eat. I love it when hubby asks "How are my babies?" and then kisses my belly to say hello to Boo. I love it all!!
MKnaomi and Boos Moo like this.
September 2005 M/C
Diagnosed with Endometriosis September 2006
Diagnosed with PCOS July 2010
Visited East Bay Fertility Center September 2012 - Started IVF meds January 2013
February 6th - Egg Retrieval - 17 eggs 10 only mature/normal - 7 fertilized with ICSI - 3 made it to day 5 blastocycsts. 1 more caught up on day 6 making 4 total!
February 11th - Transferred 2 top notch embryos. - February 22nd - Pregnancy blood work - - February 26th - AF showed
April 2013 - Surgery to remove polyps
July 17th - Started FET cycle - August 7th - Transferred both frosties - August 17th - Cheated and took a HPT - - August 19th - 12dp5dt Blood work confirmed - PREGNANT Beta - hCG 547, Progesterone 66
September 4th - Progesterone - 46.3 - Baby is working it's own magic I can stop progesterone supplements! Yeah!! One little soccer player! Baby is doing great. Heart rate is 117 - Due date is April 27, 2014. The day after DH's birthday. We are already so in love. September 25th - Released from RE to regular OB - Baby measured perfect 9w3d. We have a gummy bear!! Heartbeat is 180 Grow gummy bear grow!

October 8th, 2013, 03:43 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh- not much. I love babies sooo much and I am grateful that I am pregnant but gosh do I hate being pregnant. Now, I keep doing it so obviously I love the outcome more than I hate the process...

I love hearing the heartbeat, love baby kicks, and love finding out the gender and talking to my baby by name. I love that moment after you give birth when you get to see your baby for the first time. And, there is nothing that explains the bond that pregnancy creates- I don't think it would be the same if someone else carried my baby for nine months! I also love sharing my pregnancy with my other kids- with my second my oldest used to walk around and tell people "we're having a Bianca" lol
October 8th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My most favorite thing is how DH acts. He just does such an awesome job. I love how he bonds with the baby ahead of time by rubbing my belly, talking to the baby, and kissing the baby belly. And the nicknames he comes up with.
Second favorite thing - feeling the baby wiggle around (not quite there yet this time though).
dannimom and HeyBaby like this.

October 8th, 2013, 04:26 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Feeling the baby move....

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
October 8th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Movement for sure.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 8th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Movement and the anticipation that builds each month waiting for his/her arrival. I actually like the big belly too even though it does get annoying towards the end .

October 8th, 2013, 05:31 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love feeling the flutters and kicks, until the end and they're up in my ribs! I also love my belly from about 4-8 months. I almost feel more confident cause I don't have to suck in but my butt and face aren't huge yet!

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
October 9th, 2013, 06:58 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Movement is the only thing I truly enjoy, except when they're ramming their head or feet into my cervix, haha! I honestly HATE being pregnant, because I swear that I literally get every horrible symptom anyone has ever said might occur during pregnancy. Daily vomiting, constant nausea, backaches, migraines, horrible RLP, sciatica pain, hips that slide out of place, dizziness - you name it, I've experienced it, lol. But the baby at the end makes it all worth it.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
October 9th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine is feeling baby move and knowing right now this baby is all mine and with me all the time.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
October 9th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Super Mommy
The stretchy wasted pants lol! I can't eat all I want and not get uncomfortable or fat feeling

October 9th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Regular
As cheesy as it sounds, just knowing that I have have this little miracle growing inside of me... I have PCOS, Endo and don't ovulate.... and DF has beaten Cancer 3 times and we did this all on our own... we are truly blessed to have this child coming into the world
Boos Moo likes this.

Conceived #1 with Endo & PCOS with no medical help, it's just meant to be!!!
ETD April 11, 2014
Head over heels in Love with my DF - engaged August 31, 2013

October 10th, 2013, 01:25 AM
ChiChica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So far, not being in fertility treatment. The emotional toll of that was so much worse than any of the physical discomfort of the first trimester. Finally knowing that I can actually get pregnant is such a load off my mind.
Boos Moo likes this.

Expecting baby #1 through IUI with Follistim

October 10th, 2013, 06:57 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby hiccups (and other movements). Seriously, by the end this is also one of the MOST annoying things lol. Nothing like being woke up in the middle of the night at 39 weeks when your baby starts to hiccup.

October 11th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Veteran
Boosmoo stole my answer! To add though: Eric can't keeps his hands off me, and once my morning sickness abates, I can't keep mine off him.
Boos Moo likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search