Forum: Stillbirth

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2009, 08:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I know how Genevive's mommy is doing with her home made headstone. But I haven't heard anything about the stone for Roald. Are they still giving you the run around too!? It's been a month since the original date it was supposed to be finished and Calypso's STILL isn't finished.

I hope you have some good news for me
April 23rd, 2009, 09:15 AM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our news sucks. I have a long ranting post about it in the private section called Grrr I think. I actually need to update it. I want to get this groundskeeper fired. He is a total jerk and when I told him our baby means just as much as the baby to right and left of him he said "No" and "It doesn't matter". F him!

Basically, the babies to the left and right of Roald got stones that come over onto our plot and take up most of our space. So now we have to get a teeny stone. He claims it has to be 16x10 but my husband and grandfather-in-law say they don't think even that will fit. I told him if it doesn't he's moving Roald while we watch and installing the stone and we're not paying him a penny. I'm also calling his management to complain and usggest they fire him and find someone competent for this job.

And Gingrich Memorials is saying my parents will not be refunded their $845 even though we're getting a stone half the size they paid for. Which, if all the babies at this graveyard had to have small stones that's fine...But this idiot installed a large stone to the right of our grave after he received our stone!!!!!!!!!! He even admitted that to me. He said "well, yeah, I okayed her size and installed it but I guess maybe I shouldn't have" ***? He got out stone on April 9 and was told to install in by April 11. We were there on the 9th and 12th and neither Roald nor the grave to the right had stones. But then he installed the girls stone and then of course there wasn't room for ours so he said he can't put it in. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently 3 other babies parents now have the same exact problem. He installed large stones that come over onto their plots. The one is so crammed...it's like he doesn't even have his own plot.
Visit Terry & Roald's Memorial Site!

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!

Last edited by BakingMommy; April 23rd, 2009 at 09:19 AM.
April 23rd, 2009, 09:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh hun!! I'm so sorry!!!! I'd start consulting a lawyer. Get one and that usually burns a fire under their butts. If I've not gotten news or a photo of calypso's stone by the 30th I'm lawyering up myself. I'm so upset and frustrated. Oh hun I'm so sorry I wish both of us had good news
April 23rd, 2009, 09:52 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
Bonnie and Melissa, I just had to stop in and say how sorry I am that you both have to go through this. How frustrating and infuriating. I hope everything gets cleared up soon.

April 23rd, 2009, 02:14 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
***!!!! OMG Bonnie, I am furious at that guy!!! How dare he do that?? I think I'd be moving to another cemetary after that. I agree with getting a lawyer.... that is just beyond understanding, first of all, how could he okay something that would infringe on your son's grave in the first place, but to do it after you had already ordered and gotten your stone?!?! That's stunning. Wow.

Please keep us updated.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
April 23rd, 2009, 04:16 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Argh. I'm so sorry honey.
Thanks to babydoll213 for the siggy! My kids' blog Cora's blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search