Milestones that I'll never reach

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2009, 09:12 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am just so sad today... so many of the babies that were due when Devin was are now walking and starting to talk. My sadness isn't because I miss that - it's because I don't even know what it would feel like to have a child who is running around my house. It's this pipe dream that at this point I can't even imagine.... I still don't even have that to look forward to. I really really thought that by this point I'd at least be well pregnant, looking forward to the future with the next child... sure it would still hurt, knowing that Devin would never get to do those things, but at least *I* would get to experience it. I know it'll happen... someday.... but it's been nearly 14 months since Devin was born, 21 months since I first got pregnant, 3 and a half YEARS since we decided to have a baby. And I'm not even freaking pregnant.

That's why this current loss ticks me off so very much... why it makes me just want to start shrieking. I finally had another chance and now it's gone, too! Now I'm back to waiting, not knowing when, not knowing if.

I just want a flipping baby. People do it all over the world, over and over again... some people with many, some people when they don't even want it. And yet I can't?? Can't even have ONE?

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
April 28th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm sorry honey. It's got to be so hard. I know if it were me I'd feel like the universe hated me or something. You'll be a great mother, I know it, I wish I could just tell you when.

April 28th, 2009, 09:48 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
nat hun it must be torture and im just so sorry that i cant do anything to make it better i wish for nothing more for u to have another baby to have and to hold its just incredibly unfair to go throu what u have and have ur heart broken its not just that devin was born sleeping u have given everything possible to have a baby and u are very strong cause u r twice the woman id be ( now im crying ) as u ve said before hun u should have a pass that says u have a baby after a loss. i hope u can get throu this natalie

April 28th, 2009, 08:17 PM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
I know how you feel. I have wanted to have a baby for over 5 years. We tried for two years and finally last year we got pregnant. In december we lost our son. We want children running around our house as well. It is very frustrating

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
April 30th, 2009, 08:38 AM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are just another example of why my pregnant sister is driving me nuts. She rode with us to Missouri...she smoked at EVERY stop...which was every 2 freaking hours!!! he smoked all the time we stayed in MO. Then she rode with my parents (than kGod) on the way back...and who had a cigarette hanging out of her mouth every break????

And then there is someone like you....who I'm sure would never walk around smoking her butt off if pregnant. Who would not take a baby for granted. Who would not take getting pregnant by accident for granted. Ugh!!!! I'm so sorry, Nat

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search