Having a rough morning.

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2009, 09:15 AM
TanyaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As Trace's 4th birthday approaches, I find myself drawn here to see the little angels. I was looking at our angel pictures and started to break down. WHY? WHY ME? WHY US? We did everything right. We loved our babies. I took care of myself. Why can't they be here today? I am missing my son so much right now. I look at my youngest dd and wonder, where have the last 4 yrs gone? It has all gone by so quickly, yet that moment is still so fresh on my mind. I went to the Dr. last week for a physical and realized that I was never going to go there pregnant again. All I could think of while I was there was of all the times I went there with all three of my pregnancies and listened to my babies heart beats. The absolute greatest sound in the world. Then my mind wandered to when that doppler heard nothing. Silence. And the u/s that showed a heart that was no longer beating. Trace, my son, I love you and miss you so. I look forward to the day we meet again and I can hold you in my arms.

May 20th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry you are having such a rough time. It really does go by fast but then something happens and it's like you are right there again. My oldest living son has been talking about his bother a lot and asking questions and it makes me miss him more and wish he was here to be with all of us.

Owen, Avery, Samantha and forever missing Jake born still 08/01/99.

May 20th, 2009, 12:44 PM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't even want to think about Roald's fourth birthday. My best friend just celebrated their stillborn daughter's fourth birthday and I know it was still really hard.

It's only been 6 months for me and I already feel like the more time goes by the farther away he is. So I can't imagine your grief.

I wish Trace was here for you to hold.

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!
May 20th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Proud Momma
I'm so sorry you're having a tough time. I think that's the hardest part to accept is the WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO US feeling. And we will never have an answer.

My family and friends keep reminding me that if Katrina was born she would have been in so much pain and suffered greatly (b/c of her condition), so at least I can be happy to know that she passed away peacefully . . . and as much as I know and understand that, my mind goes crazy and it keeps going back to the WHY DID THIS EVEN HAVE TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

It's just so unfair. I'm so sorry you'll be celebrating yet another birthday without him

May 20th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Trace and Claire's Jessica share a birthday. And my wedding anniversary.

Anyway, I totally understand you missing your baby. I guess it never leaves us.

May 20th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks ladies! I am feeling better now. My almost 19 month old was looking a little confused though this morning when I was having a little breakdown and hugging her with tears streaming down my face!
Brittanie, I knew that about Claire's Jessica and your anniversary.

May 20th, 2009, 11:29 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
yes hun im feeling the same 4 years seriously.... it feels like a lifetime ago thats whats so hard were getting futher away since i held her, kissed her, said good bye. they say time is a great healer but i seriously am feeling worse this year i think its cause i have keeley and im seeing her grow up and know that im missing out om so much its hurts so much!!!

May 21st, 2009, 07:59 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am not looking forward to the years ahead when his birthday passes. I hope you are having a better day today.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
May 21st, 2009, 11:20 AM
Veteran
I so wish Trace was here for you to hold. I am so sorry he is not. He is beautiful, by the way. Truly precious and beautiful.

I imagine it doesn't get easier. I fear those birthdays. I haven't even experienced the first one yet but I know each passing month hurts. Time itself hurts.

*hugs*

I'll be thinking of you.
10/06/08
Logan stillborn, loved beyond measure

Journey to Logan video http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4e54597...314d673d3d0d0a
May 21st, 2009, 12:01 PM
Thank you all for your support! I am having a much better day today! It just sucks knowing that those hard days are still coming and I seem to have no way of knowing when they are going to hit.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search