gggrrrr mil's who needs em

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2009, 05:30 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
it was lee's bithday saturday and we had a bbq lee's mum got drunk and said some cruel things to me in front of everyone!

she said i was mad for having keeley cause the other kids were school age and id be free of kids (meaning go get a job) and that she dunno why i had keeley cause she's not jessica no s hi t sherlock we know!!! we wanted keeley to fill a hole in our hearts i really didnt know where to look

gggrrrr i feel like s h i t as it is as jessica's angelversary is coming up every year it feels worse but no were meant to get on as if nothings wrong!!!! just really p i s s e d at the mo!!!

to everyone

May 26th, 2009, 07:58 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
MIL sometimes have no sense at all. I'm so sorry she said that to you. I hope, when she sobers up, she realizes what she said and she apologizes. HUGS sweetie.

May 26th, 2009, 11:10 AM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My MIL is a hypocondriac. She always meand well and we get along all right, but we also rarely see each other.

Bill's grandma on the other hand has gradually won down my nerves completely. I can't stand her anymore. She makes way too many excuses and blames me (even talking behind my back) for the way my stepson is. Ummm my stepson is 10 and he has had behavioral issues since he was a toddler. And he didn't meet me until he was 8.5. Everyone tells her it's not me it's him. Even the school and counselors, etc. tell ME that.

But she was the same way with my husband growing up. He would go to her all strung out on dope and ask for money and she'd friggin' give it to him like an idiot. She's one of those people who thinks loving someone is just letting them get away with murder and turning the other cheek merely because "it's a family affair".

She's ****** annoying. I can't stand her anymore. And all she ever wants to talk about is my stepson. Find something else to ****** talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hijack.

I can't believe your MIL said that. Like ***. I can't stand people when they're drunk and spat off either. If you guys want to have more babies that's great! It;s not HER business!!! I think it's great you can stay at home to take care of your kids. In-laws just really erk me.

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!
May 26th, 2009, 11:35 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I'm pretty lucky, my MIL just giggles a lot when she's drunk. My mother, on the other hand, tells me family secrets I really didn't want to know It's a good thing she doesn't get drunk that often, or I'd need a lot more therapy.

I'm sorry your MIL was such a jerk.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

May 26th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry your mil said that to you. I hope the kids weren't around to hear her My mil likes to make comments both sober and drunk.

Owen, Avery, Samantha and forever missing Jake born still 08/01/99.

May 26th, 2009, 06:53 PM
BellaBellski's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
omg Im so sorry she said that to you That's horrible!!

Proud Mommy to Mattea Lilian born February 21st 2007 - 7lbs 14oz &
Owen Markus James born October 21st 2009 - 10lbs
Forever loving & Missing ~Damian~ born into heaven August 13th 2008
May 26th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Proud Momma
I'm so sorry she said that to you, Claire

Some people can go overboard when they drink.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search