Happy to Meet you ---

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
Welcome ladies!!

I am so glad we got this forum now - we need it. Stillbirth is so difficult to deal with espically for those of us that will/do have subsequent children or had children before the loss.

I felt stupid when I lost her -- I had no idea that I could lose her that way. Didn't even know what stillbirth was - how stupid did I feel when they told me that I had lost her. I figured (as much women do) get through the first trimister and your safe but guess again -- you are never safe.

I hope we are all able to help each other -

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
February 28th, 2006, 08:14 PM
tonyarn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You sound a lot like me! I don't know if you happened to read my journal on Tucker's site, but I had gone through most of my pregnancy with Tucker wirthout even knowing I was pregnant. Once I found out I was pregnant, I didn't know how far along I was, though I suspicioned it was 4-5 months, not just beginning. Anyway, than I began to actually feel like the baby had died (I don't know why I felt this way), but all I could think was "surely my body would reject the baby if it was dead." I didn't know about stillbirth, never knew anyone who had had a stillbirth, I never said anyone to anyone because I felt so dumb not knowing...for heaven's sake, I'm a nurse, I should know these things. But, I didn't know, and my "feelings" were right, my baby was dead.

Benjamin 2/2/09

***site contains pictures***
I have 3 angels waiting for me in heaven.
February 28th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
I told my husband a few days before we found out I lost Rebecca "I don't think the baby is alive anymore" freaky huh as we mom's know something is wrong

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
March 1st, 2006, 07:00 AM
Stacia
It is great we have this forum now, I am so happy I found it. I've never really had anyone to talk about my daughter with and its been mostly bottled up for years. I blamed myself for mine for years. I was caught out, got heatstroke and the babies oxygen supply was cut off. I shouldn't have been out in that heat but it wasn't my fault that there was no shelter. It was just one of those things that happens. It all happened so fast, I passed out was rushed to hospital and when I woke up I was in labour.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search