Didn't want it to come

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Gayle's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Gayle Send a message via Yahoo to Gayle
Tomorrow is the day that we had our ultrasound and received the bad news. Its also the day I was admitted to the hospital to start the induction. I'm not sure how to deal with tomorrow. I've got plans for Wed. her birthday, but I've just been beside myself the past few days.

August 17th, 2009, 09:41 PM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You aren't the only one to dread not just the birthday but also the days that preceded it. Tomorrow is probably going to be very hard for you, but I hope it is not as emotionally stabbing as we fear. The part that bothers me about the "finding out day" (which for us was also 2 days before birth) is how I woke up that morning...did the usual stuff...went out to eat with my mom and brother...went shopping and got annoyed with them...all the while we had no idea. No idea. Then when we were told he had been dead almost a week and then having to tell everyone....such a hard day. Probably the hardest of them all.

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!
August 17th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Yeah, the "finding out day" for me was the day before she was born. It's been hard for me, probably because I plan the stuff for her birthday, so everyone expects the "finding out" anniversary to be a normal, just like any other day.

Like I said before Cora's birthday, it's like watching a tsunami. There's no stopping it. It's coming. You can see it from a distance, but you can't get away from it. You just hang on your tightest and hope you survive.

But we'll be here to be your anchors.

August 17th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Gayle's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Gayle Send a message via Yahoo to Gayle
Thanks ladies. I knew that you all would understand about tomorrow not just Wed.

August 18th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Proud Momma
Yep, I totally know where you're coming from. August 8 (a year ago when I got induced) and the days leading up to Katrina's 1st angelversary were SO much harder for me last week than August 9 was. I completely lost it on August 8 and couldn't stop crying. But August 9, since we spent it with family and had a nice day just remembering our sweet Angel, it was just very peaceful and I only cried once later at night.

I'll be thinking of you the next couple of days.
August 18th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Super Mommy
You definitely aren't alone. I'm dreading Nov 24th, 25th, and of course his b-day of the 26th. I was on the roller coaster ride from hell those 3 days. So many times we were told this would work, then this would work.....then, no hope.

August 18th, 2009, 03:56 PM
BellaBellski's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep you're not alone there. I found the day we found out to be harder than the actual day we lost him. sending you tons of hugs!

Proud Mommy to Mattea Lilian born February 21st 2007 - 7lbs 14oz &
Owen Markus James born October 21st 2009 - 10lbs
Forever loving & Missing ~Damian~ born into heaven August 13th 2008

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search