roll call

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2009, 12:50 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
its been a while since i called a roll call, plus we seem to have a few new members

im claire from england 29 years old the big 30 in october my angel is jessica born sleeping at 24 weeks on june 17th 2005

my hobbies r siggy making, reading and going to the cinema

August 31st, 2009, 02:46 AM
Super Mommy
I'm Kathryn. I live in CT with my husband Tom and my 5yr old Jamie (who starts Kindergarten this week!!!). Our son Joey was silently born on April 4, 2009 at 9:16 am...40w2d due to a nuchal cord accident. He passed away on his due date. I feel like nobody will every understand (except you ladies) that I still think of him every minute of every day and I will for the rest of my life. I am so glad to have found justmommies.

I enjoy playing 5yr old games; transformers; reading bedtime stories...oh yeah, also playing violin, reading grown up stories lol, and relaxing with my husband.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

August 31st, 2009, 04:47 AM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Bonnie, 24 and live with my husband in Pennsylvania (USA). Our son Roald was born still on November 15, 2008 at 25 weeks due to cord constriction because he had a lean cord with a severe Wharton's jelly deficiency.

Besides Roald our first pregnancy was lost to early miscarriage and I am currently in my early third trimester with a daughter due in November.

I love cooking (especially baking), old music, reading, true crime.

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!
August 31st, 2009, 07:06 AM
Aeterna's Avatar Super Speshil
I'm Brittany. I'm currently transplanted in Atlanta while my husband is deployed to Afghanistan. We're stationed in Eastern NC, but I can't stand it there and would go nuts if I stayed there when I have other options. He returns for good in May sometime.

We have two girls, Grace will by 5 in December and Evangeline (Evey) turns 3 in November. Our son Duncan was due to be our next December baby, but he was born sleeping at 35 weeks on November 14 of last year. He had Down Syndrome and passed away due to his severe heart and lung anomalies.

We're expecting our son Grayson in December. DH will be arriving for R&R just days before my 'due date.' Hopefully this experience will be a happy ending.

As for hobbies, reading, debating, shopping, watching movies, researching/studying, photography (35mm B&W is my favorite), and spending time with my family.

August 31st, 2009, 07:20 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
I am here - barely - but here -
I am so sorry I have been a bad co-host - you can all smack me

I am Jenn, 26 from Nova Scotia but currently living in Oak Harbor Washington

I have 2 beautiful boys here on earth with me - Benjamin is 4.5 and Logan will be 1 on Wednesday.

Rebecca was stillborn at 27 weeks gestation in October of 2003 - I miss her more with each day espically as my boys grow up

My dh &I are also trying to concieve another child to add to our family - I recently had a miscarriage the end of May and are now hoping we can get pregnant again fast

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
August 31st, 2009, 07:23 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Natalie. I live in Massachusetts with my hubby, Denis.

We lost our first child, Devin, at 35 weeks 5 days due to a really rare occurrence of amniotic band syndrome that cinched his umbilical cord shut. He was born March 6, 2008.

Devin was an IVF baby. Early 2009 I got pregnant from another IVF cycle, but it turned out to be ectopic and I had my right tube removed. I'm currently going through IVF again (in the middle of a cycle) in another attempt to get pregnant.

Hobbies? I don't know if I have hobbies. Right now they involve early morning ultrasounds and stressing out... and watching a lot of HGTV.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
August 31st, 2009, 07:37 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
My name is Rebecca, 29, married to Dan, also 29. OUr son Ethan was stillborn February 10, 2009. He had no amniotic fluid because he had severe birth defects caused by my diabetes - nobody realized I was diabetic. We are TTC our second.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

August 31st, 2009, 07:42 AM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
Hello friends and new members ~

I'm Barb, a hot 30-something year old mama to twins Julia, my Angel on Earth and Noah, my Angel in Heaven. I'm originally from CT but transplanted to TX since the beginning of 2007 due to DH's job transfer. We battled various infertility treatments for 5 years until we were finally successful after a 3rd round of IUI.

Noah passed away sometime between 29 and 32 weeks gestation (various anomalies noted on the autopsy report but ultimately, those were caused by a cord accident) and was born sleeping on July 22, 2008 @ 10:41 a.m. Because Julia was forced to be born 8 weeks early, she spent 4 weeks in NICU and battled two intestinal infections. This emotional roller coaster is something I would not wish on my worst enemy, but am thankful that this tragic circumstance has brought me to such a group of wonderfully strong women.

I am now a firm believer in miracles as DH and I are expecting a girl --- conceived totally au naturale --- on December 19, 2009.

My hobbies include hanging w/ my DH and Julia, exploring any and all parts of our new home-state, cooking (LOVE to cook), gardening (which I'll get back to as soon as I have a non-pregnant moment), visiting with friends, reading (when I have a moment to finish a sentence), and collecting tattoos

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*

Last edited by grlpisces; August 31st, 2009 at 08:30 AM.
August 31st, 2009, 07:45 AM
Gayle's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Gayle Send a message via Yahoo to Gayle
My name is Gayle and I'm 31 . My Maykala was born sleeping August 19, 2008. I have a 4 year old little girl named Deeanna and we are expecting our last child Nov. 1. Its a boy and we are planning on naming him Logan Alexander. Right now I have no hobbies just working and taking each and everyday one at a time.

August 31st, 2009, 08:52 AM
dotcomkari's Avatar Bianca, Kai & Asia's mom
Send a message via AIM to dotcomkari Send a message via MSN to dotcomkari
I am Kari. I am 27 years old and I am from Wisconsin. I am a stay at home mom of Bianca who is 5, Kai who is 3 and Asia who just turned one last month... and Wife to Raymond since 2003.

I lost my precious Olivia Katherine (Livy) at 32 weeks on March 5th, 2000. I was only 17 at the time and a senior in high school.. ..she was born still due to unknown reasons. (I still have not gotten an answer). It is going on 10 years since I lost her now...
Not a day passes when I do not think of her....everytime I see a little girl with curly black hair and deep brown eyes.. I wonder what she would be like today. She will always hold a huge place in my heart. She is my perfect little guardian angel always..

THANK YOU Claire for Siggy! WE LOVE IT!

Kari, Proud wife to Raymond (8.16.03) proud mommy to: Olivia Katherine ( born still 3.5.00), Bianca (12.23.03) , Kai (4.28.06) and Asia (7.14.08)

Proud Member of the :
Children With Special Needs, 2008 July Playroom, ASD Board, Stillborn Baby Board
August 31st, 2009, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm Laurie (31), married to Andy (38) and we live in Ontario Canada. We have a 4 (almost 5 ) year old son named Connor. Our daughter, Evangeline Grace, was born still June 26, 2008 at 24 weeks due to unknown causes. I got pregnant in October, but didn't know until I was almost 7 weeks along. It was ectopic and I ruptured on December 15. I lost one tube and one ovary. I got pregnant again in March of this year and our son, Declan Andrew, was born still at 25 weeks on August 24, 2009, We are waiting on the autopsy results.

August 31st, 2009, 11:45 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
I am Jennifer From Rhode island. I am 28. I am mother to a set of twins born premature in Dec 2008. They came early due to bad cord flow in baby b. Baby A, Genevive Passed away at 16 days old from a disease called Necrotizing enterocolotis. And Baby B, Lillian came home after 67 days in the NICU and is a tiny but spunky 8 month old. I also have a 6 almost 7 year old named Alex, and two stepdaughters Emma, 10 and teri, 8.

I have a lot of hobbies, Currently I am doing a lot of photoshopping and crocheting and some jewelry making.

Genevive is the bigger one, and Lillian is the smaller one.
August 31st, 2009, 11:54 AM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
Hello all!
I'm Dawna, 47 in Houston, TX
I'm a single mom - Avery's dad is Anthony and we stay in touch.
My little one was born September 5, 2005...four years ago this Saturday!!!
Avery was my first, born at 22 weeks after my water broke at 19 weeks.
She was perfect...the problem was with me...
I'm currently TTC and hope my psychic prediction is right!!!

I wish you all peace and send lots of hugs!
August 31st, 2009, 01:36 PM
Veteran
My name is Mandi and I live in Southern California (about 20 minutes from Disneyland) We have annual passes!

I have been married to my DH for almost 11 years now. We have been dating since we where in high school so we have been together for over 17 years! Wowzers!

We have 3 children and 1 angel. A 10 year old daughter named Tyler, a 6 year old daughter named Carson, and a son named Riley who just turned 5. Brady was our last child born sleeping at 20 weeks and 1 day. We don't know the cause of his death but the doctor said it was most likely a chromosome problem.

This is the 1st year all 3 kids are in school and I am finding I have too much time on my hands! Hubby keeps telling me to get a job now.

My hobbies are my kids, camping, Disneyland, swimming, scrapbooking, ebay, shopping and anything crafty.

It's great to get to know everyone a little better!
August 31st, 2009, 03:14 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Hello ladies, I'm Brittanie. I've been married to Matt for a little over 4 years now. We've had 3 babies. Cora is our first, and she was born sleeping May 2, 2006. I've since had two rainbow babies Erin, (6/7/07) and Patrick (2/25/09).

I'm a SAHM. I haven't had much lately by way of hobbies...lol Taking naps maybe?

August 31st, 2009, 06:46 PM
Super Mommy
Hi everyone!

I'm Jessica, wife to Rob. We live in the Poconos, Pennsylvania. We have one baby, Robert, who was stillborn at 35 weeks on December 17, 2008, due to what is suspected to have been an umbilical cord accident. We are currently pregnant with a little girl, Madylyn, who is due December 25, 2009.

My hobbies currently include taking care of the 4 month old puppy we bought that is a huge disaster. She has a congenital problem that is costing us a fortune and making me stress more then I thought possible. If I had free time, I would really like to enjoy cooking and baking, which is my favorite thing to do. But I am SOOO looking forward to fall and all the baking I do when the weather turns cooler!
August 31st, 2009, 08:01 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, I am Meghan. I am 32 and a member of the military, I work as a physical therapy assistant. I live with my family in NJ.

My husband David and I have 5 children. Patrick (10), Michael (6), Caroleigh(4), Evangeline (16 months) and out little Saint Colm. He was born still on May 13, 2009 at 24 weeks gestation. They think he had been dead for about a week because of his size, but I know he was measuring a week behind at his 'big' US. I know he was gone a few days, but the autopsy listed him as being 22 weeks, which I know he was not gone for 2 weeks. Anyway, he like Roald had a lean cord. I am believing that is what caused his death, but the autopsy was non conlusive.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
September 1st, 2009, 06:52 AM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
I'm Yvonne and I live in Scotland.
My angel Ceilidh was born sleeping due to anencephaly on 3rd September 1994. I can't believe she would have been 15 this week.
I have 3 other daughters (Elijah -13, Rheiya -11 & Jaidyn -3) and a son Lucas who's 8.
Hobbies are siggy making and chatting to fellow NKOTB fans on twitter!!
September 1st, 2009, 08:22 AM
noworries
I'm Carrie (28), wife to Aaron (31), and mommy to Eva Grace (20 months old), and Eli who was born still on August 29th, 2009 at 25 weeks gestation. We are currently waiting on test results (blood work and amnio) and the results of the autopsy to determine why he passed away and how likely it is to happen again with future pregnancies.
September 1st, 2009, 04:33 PM
SimplyJenalee's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm Jenalee (25) live in Michigan (USA) with my DH Casey (28). My angel Alyssa was born December 1st, 2008...when she died she was 39W6D due to a cord accident.

I am currently pregnant again with another girl named Tessa due December 12th.

Hobbies are scrapbooking and reading...when i have time...lately its more like work all day (I'm an Accountant), cook dinner, then be lazy on the couch til I go to bed

Haven't been around too much lately - but I am on facebook a ton - come find me email: evans1j@cmich.edu

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search