Monday Moans

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
Welcome to Monday Moans

What is on your mind today - what makes you upset or makes you want to moan......

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
September 7th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Veteran
I have been down a lot the past few days. I have actually been in hiding from my family. My sister-in-law is pregnant and due in the next week and seeing her brings up all these emotions......that I should still be pregnant now and I was only a month and a half behind her. So I haven't been to any family events and have been avoiding her like the plague. I know if I did come around it would be all about her and the baby, which it always was anyway, but I can't be around that now. I think family doesn't understand and I am thought just to be a snot that doesn't want to do anything. So I don't know if this counts as a Monday Moan, cause I can moan about it Tues, Wed, Thurs, and the rest of the week too!
September 7th, 2009, 03:37 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
not too bad at the mo no moans here ( not today)

September 7th, 2009, 08:39 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I dunno. I have work tomorrow and my supervisor is pregnant but hasn't told me yet. I found out from someone else. I wonder if she plans on telling me or just showing up in her maernity uniform in a few weeks.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
September 7th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I'm mostly upset these days. Some strange little things make me upset. The main thing that I'm dreading is coming back to work next week. I think about it every day for the past few weeks. I'm upset about having to go thru the remainder of my last few days before maternity leave and how happy I was to start my maternity leave.

September 8th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
to all of you. We should have simple moans, like having to do taxes or attending a function we would rather avoid. It isn't fair that our moans have to be so....heartbreaking.
It isn't Monday anymore, but I will add my moans, too. I have to go back to the doctor for my follow-up appointment and I don't want to. I am afraid he is going to want to do another D&C because I am still bleeding and I don't want to be touched anymore. I had to have a D&C after I had Eva, and I blame that for my ectopic.
It has been two weeks since I had Declan and his body still hasn't been released to the funeral home. Why is the autopsy taking so long? I am waiting so impatiently for the results. It is literally all I can think about.
I am exhausted by grief. I have been grieving for almost 15 months and there is no end in sight. I am simply drained and depressed by how sad and dark my life has become. I am considering calling my doctor (GP, not OBGYN) and asking for some anti-depressants, but I know he will make me come in for an appointment and I don't want to. Ugh. I guess I have a lot of moans. Sorry....

Last edited by ~Laurie~; September 8th, 2009 at 12:32 PM.
September 8th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
my only moan yesterday was that I still have a house to unpack and no one is helping me

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
September 8th, 2009, 04:55 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Laurie, I bled for about 4 weeks after i had Colm and didn't need a D&C.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
September 8th, 2009, 05:47 PM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Laurie-DH even cannot believe they still have his body. *** is taking them so long??? I've personally never heard of an adult autopsy taking this long. Does this also mean you have not yet been able to have a funeral/memorial for him? ***, They should be ashamed of themselves. I'd be livid.

I bled for 15 days after I had Roald. Do not let him push another D&C on you. I have read lots of stuff about the things D & Cs contribute to and you are right in that it may have been a factor in your ecotpic. It's only been 15 days since birth; tell him to back off if they are pushy about that. I don't think it's necessary, especially since it has only been a couple weeks.

I just feel so bad. You should not be going through all of this again. I can only imagine how terrible life must be for you right now. I just don't understand why you have to suffer through this a second time.

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!

Last edited by BakingMommy; September 8th, 2009 at 05:59 PM.
September 8th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Meg - It was only around a month after I had Eva that I had my D&C. I was still bleeding bright red and passing clots three weeks after I had her so they did an u/s to look for retained tissue. I am still bleeding bright red, but it is sporadic now so I would refuse a D&C anyway.
Bonnie - They told us that the autopsy would take about two weeks (I really don't know WHY it takes that long), but that doesn't stop me from wanting him back. They idea of them performing the autopsy is distressing enough for me, and I just want him home again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search