wanting to move on ...

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Regular
Im 22 and i had a miscarriage at 9 weeks a few years back, i was devastated. 4 weeks ago i lost my daughter jessica when i was 21 weeks and im heartbroken. Everything was going fine with jessica, i had my first scan and she was healthy and her heart beat was so strong, she started kicking when i was 18 weeks and i was sooo happy. Then two days before my second scan she stopped kicking and i just knew somethng was wrong. My partner was so excited for the scan and wondered why i wasn't anymore, then we found out jessicas heart had stopped beating and she had fluid on her chest and around her head. I felt like my world was coming to an end, my partner has been a big rock and we are getting through it but i keep breaking down and wishing she was at home in my arms.

I would love to get pregnant again but the thought of this happening again puts me off. I would give anything to get to 40 weeks pregnant then bring my baby home.
October 7th, 2009, 08:38 AM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
My sincerest condolences to you on your losses

You have come to the right place where the support of the Moms on this board is priceless. This is a long and rough journey ahead, but know that each one of us in here has been there and will be the shoulders you need to cry on in the days ahead.

I lost my son Noah at 32 weeks gestation on 7-22-08. He is a twin to his sister Julia. I don't know how I would've gotten through the roughest of days without the fellow stillbirth Moms.

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
October 7th, 2009, 08:50 AM
i AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I lost my son on May 28th, 2009 and am new here as of today. I am here if you ever need anything.

Quin
October 7th, 2009, 10:22 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
oh hun sorry to have 2 welcome you 2 new members today

its with a warm arm hun as barb says we are here for you and everyone,

i lost my daughter also jessica in june 05 to a cord accident

October 7th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sad welcome to both of you. I lost my son Eric at 39weeks due to unknown reason not too long ago, on July 12, 2009. This board became part of my life.

October 7th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
It's a fine balance to walk, to hurt and grieve but find the courage to try again. Especially when you've had 2 losses in a row.

I'm so sorry that you have to join us here. I'm so sorry.

I lost my sweet Cora at 38w (cord accident) on May 2, 2006.

October 7th, 2009, 06:09 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I am very sorry for your loss. Grief is tough, but we all get better at it with time.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

October 8th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Regular
I would love to try again but i dont think i could stand it every month thinking i could be then im not. I've got PCOS so i was so shocked i got pregnant before, is there anything any of you done to help get pregnant quicker??
October 8th, 2009, 10:55 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
I'm so so sorry for your loss. You should really give yourself time to grieve before moving on just yet, IMO. I was feeling the same way as you when I lost my girls. All I wanted more than anything was to be pregnant and have a baby. Dh and I did manage to get pregnant about 6 months after our first loss to only lose that baby also. So now we are at a stand still in the baby making until further notice. Grieving is different for everyone so just make sure you and your partner are ready.

October 8th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Veteran
I am so sorry for your loss.... I also have just recently lost my baby boy Evan James on 08/17/2009 he was stillborn at 40 weeks and 1 day gestation due to a true double knot in his cord.

My husband I have decided to try again we know that nothing can replace our Evan but we so desperately want a baby here in our arms. I have two live children but my husband only has Evan.

I also lost my baby boy alex at 17 weeks 15 years ago and I have had 2 miscarriages so if you ever need anyone to talk to I am here.

This is a great group of women on here. Without them I don't know how I could cope.

Diana

][/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search