how r we ladies

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2009, 07:57 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
chit chat, moan, vent, laugh, cry

anything goes in here ladies......

November 11th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Veteran
I just found out yesterday that Logans headstone was FINALLY put up. (it's 4 hours away). It's very odd. I felt so relieved that it was finally done, but then it's like...now what? What else can I do for him, ya know? I don't know. Kind of down about it today, but other than that, I'm okay I guess. The more things change, the more they stay the same, right?

*sigh*

how is everyone else. How are YOU?
10/06/08
Logan stillborn, loved beyond measure

Journey to Logan video http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4e54597...314d673d3d0d0a
November 11th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Aeterna's Avatar Super Speshil
I'm dreading buying the rest of the baby stuff for fear something will go wrong. I still have the tags on all of his clothes and receipts to everything I've purchased. I want to get excited, but I'm so nervous and scared something will go wrong or something will happen and I'll have to birth a dead baby again.

November 11th, 2009, 10:39 AM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
I'm feeling ... "meh."

Tired as all hell because I got only 4 hours of sleep last night (yep, I saw 2:30 a.m. tick away minute by minute to 5:10 a.m., when my stupid alarm went off anyway) ...

Happy that I got to see Pippi on the ultrasound yesterday (and even happier that she's doing a-ok).

Stressed and nervous about my next perinatologist appointment on Friday (what else is new), and stressed that stress, my cold, and lack of sleep is all causing my blood glucose levels to go up ...

I'll bet you're sorry you asked (lol).

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
November 11th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm mixed. Since I've started my blog and actually started writing down all those feelings I've had pent up, it's kind of like I the dam has burst and it's all flooding out and I've been crying a lot the past couple days.

I'm getting ready to scrapbook Cora's star certificate from her birthday and the pictures my friends took at Jenny Lake.

I wish I had pictures of Cora to scrap for her birthday!!

November 11th, 2009, 12:24 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sad...Today it's been 4 weeks since Ella was born...Saturday it will be a month...I've been trying to keep myself busy the last few days...Friday, Saturday and Sunday I'm helping to pack up my grandparents house....My grandma is in a nursing home and isn't expected to live long...It's going to be a hard thing to do, esp on the 14th.

November 11th, 2009, 12:45 PM
think a is needed ladies u all

November 11th, 2009, 01:09 PM
And Claire ... how are YOU doing? Do share with us
to everyone

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

November 11th, 2009, 02:04 PM
im doin ok feeling quite happy at the mo,

im happy for my friend found out she is pregnant today (the one who lost a baby at 17 weeks to a car crash) in fact 3 of my firnds are pregnant im hoping its not contagious

November 11th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Super Mommy
I'm doing pretty good, I'm on new happy pills that are finally working right. DH and I have already decided that we're going to stay on bc for a year and then ttc for #3 since cerclage placement is optimal within 2 years after birth due to scar issue, etc that strengthens the cervix.

Kaden has colic issues, or did, he's been better the last few days. He doesn't hardly sleep during the day though, which means hours upon hours of screaming because you can only keep him entertained for 30 mins. tops, usually not that long. But he has started sleeping through the night pretty much.

I'm going back for BLET in January, so at least I'll have something to distract me.

I don't really get to get out of the house much, maybe once a week (other than the gm). So I stay really bored and stressed. Plus now DH and my parents are into it, so I have that drama to deal with on both sides.

Keegan's 1st b-day is coming up on the 26th, so I'm hoping it will be semi-nice that day so we can do something for him. It was snowing that time last year, so IDK.

November 11th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claire1979 View Post
im doin ok feeling quite happy at the mo,

im happy for my friend found out she is pregnant today (the one who lost a baby at 17 weeks to a car crash) in fact 3 of my firnds are pregnant im hoping its not contagious
How wonderful for your friend! Now don't drink the water

November 11th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Veteran
For the first time since having Evan I had a really good day!!!! It felt so good to laugh and enjoy my day but at the same time I felt guilty for wanting to be happy and laugh and enjoy life when my Evan never got a chance to.

Love ya all

(((hugs)))

][/url]
November 12th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was ok for the past couple of days, but I'm back to feeling sad and angry today since it's the 4 month anniversary.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search