where are you all ladies

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2009, 08:10 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
just wondering?

December 16th, 2009, 08:17 AM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
Hiya Claire (and all the other wonderful JM Mommies)

I'm here. Putzing around on JM, not really motivated to do much of anything except sip my coffee while still in my pajamas

Sydney is still sleeping, Nate went back to sleep, and I should probably get my day started with a shower ... *sigh* ... but I am pretty happy being fat and lazy for the moment

How's things over yonder? Keeley and the others getting ready for Santa Claus' arrival on Christmas day?

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
December 16th, 2009, 08:37 AM
noworries
I'm here. I have been lurking a lot but not posting much because I've been having a really hard time with the holidays and Eli's EDD was in December also. But, I'm here. I feel like I'm just going through the motions of life right now though and I'm not really living.
December 16th, 2009, 09:12 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chispaza View Post
I'm here. I have been lurking a lot but not posting much because I've been having a really hard time with the holidays and Eli's EDD was in December also. But, I'm here. I feel like I'm just going through the motions of life right now though and I'm not really living.
I'm feeling exactly the same way

I'm afraid I'm falling into depression again...I suffered from it for years, but I've been fine for the last 5 years or so...I read that one of the side affects of having your thyroid removed can be depression, and then I'm sure it doesn't help matters that I lost my baby 2 weeks later...My doctor said he was worried about me getting depressed...I'm really hoping that it's just the holidays etc and that it will pass...I think if I'm still feeling this way after new years I'm going to call the doctor...I Thought I was really getting better, I thought I could make it threw this without getting so down, I thought that I was handling everything so well, but it seems to be going down hill lately...I'm sorry I haven't been very active, I've been reading, but not posting.

December 16th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Super Mommy
I'm here. Just lurking lots. I've been busy with Mady and lost in my thoughts as today is the actual *day* that Robert was born last year. I'm finding that weighing very heavily on my mind.
December 16th, 2009, 09:16 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
Hi ladies. I'm here, just seeing what's going on. I've got a lot of other things going on around here that I just haven't really had time to say much.

December 16th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm lurking, busy trying to get my Christmas done before we leave for Vegas on Saturday.

Sorry that so many of you are having such a hard time

December 16th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am here. I have too a lot going on around here that I need to figure how to deal with.

December 16th, 2009, 10:28 AM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Claire, I love your Jessica Christmas siggy!

I have checked here a few times lately but I'm sort of distracted by my marriage problems and trying to get my house clean somehow (still not successful). Vera has started her fussy stage and Bill is still on this stupid second shift ughhh. So I've just sort of been not online too much lately.

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!
December 16th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am mostly at the debate boards these days....... They keep me entertained, mostly.

Not really the holidays for me. Just another day. And it doesn't help that its 80s here in FL. bleh.

Hubby don't have a job, I am missing a son, I don't have a job, unemployment is ending, nothing is HOLLY JOLLY about this year.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

December 16th, 2009, 12:45 PM
littlebeansmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm around, but crazy busy with Dr's appointments twice every week now and Christmas coming.
DS #1:

My precious angel DS#2:

My rainbow DS#3:

My Princess #4:
December 16th, 2009, 01:12 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
[quote=BakingMommy;18331717]Claire, I love your Jessica Christmas siggy!

quote]

aww thanx hun, im rather proud of it

i think some is in need ladies i wish they could be real ones thou

December 16th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Super Mommy
I'm around...I check in daily i just don't have much of my own to say. My job keeps me really busy, ds keeps me really busy....dh had surgery on his shoulder 2wks ago so the house is keeping me busy because he has 2 more weeks in the sling. He's fine, he tore his labrum through sports and stuff. I have to say I was expecting him to be so much more of a baby than he is so I'm proud of him.

We couldn't find our tree stand so i had to order another so our tree isn't up yet. I don't feel like decorating, pregnant, by myself again this year (last year dh was working too much, this year he's in a sling) so I'm really just not. I'm trying to focus on cleaning, and I can't clean if I keep putting up chatchke.

Ds and I have a cold....but not sick enough to stay home from school/work.

Otherwise we're doing fine. This Christmas doesn't seem to be as bad as I originally expected...sometimes I wonder if I'm just in denial....but i'm just trying to focus on Jamie and send positive energy to sproutie.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

December 16th, 2009, 11:30 PM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
me too - lurking lots lately
right now i don't know what to say to ppl.
I am sure things will get easier.

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
December 17th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Aeterna's Avatar Super Speshil
Still here. Just waiting impatiently for this little guy to arrive.

December 17th, 2009, 08:21 PM
SimplyJenalee's Avatar Super Mommy
Haven't been able to get online too much lately. I keep up with JM from my phone but if I try to post anything from my phone my phone freaks out.

Whenever I get some time I will have a big ol post to write up to catch you all up on me. I really miss Alyssa, but Tessa has helped out a lot. I just can't help but think that Alyssa should be over a year old already....and everything she should be getting into.

to everyone
December 18th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm knitting like mad. My drop off of blankets to the NICU is this coming monday!! EEEEEK lol
December 18th, 2009, 05:37 PM
AliciaF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here. Just doing a lot of lurking as I usually have Cammie in my arms and it makes it hard to type.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy Follow us on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search