Is it just me....

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Proud Momma
....but when you look at my new siggy (thank you so much, Claire, for my beautiful siggy, btw) with my two gorgeous girls side by side, do they look alike to you? I know they're sisters (duh) so they probably would have looked somewhat, if not very, similar....but to me, especially in these two pictures, they look SO alike to me.

This picture of Katrina is when she was born at 22w3d gestation and this picture of Sweet Pea was taken at 25w3d. Maybe it's just me, but I honestly can't get over just how much they look alike! Unfortunately I will never know what Katrina would have looked like full term, but I think now seeing these two pictures of my girls and once Sweet Pea is born safe in March 2010, I think I will have a pretty good idea

As much as I don't want to compare the two of them because they are both their own individual....but this is extremely comforting to me. Jon's grandma was Buddhist (Jon and his parents aren't though), but his mom grew up learning some of that religion, and after Katrina passed away, she told me a little about what Buddhists believe and one of those beliefs is that a huge part of Katrina's spirit will come back in the next baby we have - and this to me, almost proves it

I dunno....maybe I'm just being delusional because this is what I want to believe? But either way, it gives me strength and comfort!

Last edited by LaLaLa1; December 19th, 2009 at 07:49 PM.
December 19th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Mizz*Stewart's Avatar Super Mommy
Lurker- but I was just noticing the same thing in your last post. Those cute little button noses are so much the same. Congrats, only 90 days to go today!!!!

December 19th, 2009, 09:05 PM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
Oh Steph --- you are NOT being delusional. I have to admit that I have looked at Noah's picture more and more often after Sydney's arrival because I can't help but think that Sydney resembles him much more than Julia resembled him.

And yes, I truly believe in my heart of hearts that Noah had a hand in sending Sydney to be with us, and not only is he keeping a close watch over his twin sister but also his baby sister as well (at least, this is what I tell myself; I need to find that comfort in believing this).

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
December 19th, 2009, 10:09 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I definitely see it!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what this baby looks like.... because it will give me another insight into Devin, how he would have looked like alive.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
December 20th, 2009, 01:21 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
i was thinking that steph when i was making the siggy

i believe that part of the baby we lost comes back, i was told that ( by a pyscic ) that when a baby passes its spirit comes back in a different body. dont know how much i belive it thou just gives me comfort

December 20th, 2009, 05:59 PM
I totally agree that they look very much alike. I thought that the first time I saw the pictures in your siggy.

December 21st, 2009, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
They do look alike. I can't beleive you only have less then 3 months to go. The time definately flies.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search