I'm just so mad and upset... (preg and m/c mentioned)

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2010, 06:28 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
So there are 3 girls in my group of friends that are TTC. Me being one of them. My friend K had a miscarriage back in September. They were trying not tell too many people about it and I didn't know until she was asking me questions about m/c that I had a clue about what was going on. I felt horrible for her because I thought she would fly through pregnancy. She was fine with it and was excited to start TTC again.

My other friend E also was pregnant. E and her DH told us they were pregnant a few weeks ago and I was so excited for them of course. She was due towards the end of July. Well, last night we learned she is miscarrying too.

It makes me so mad that all 3 of us have to go through this. I remember when I was having my D&C done and I was in the waiting area to be brought in for the surgery that I was thinking "How crappy is this? I hope none of my friends ever have to experience this" And now others have.

I was so excited for my friends to be pregnant and to be able to hear what a normal pregnancy would be like. I was so excited to feel their babies kicking and buying them cute little outfits and all this other fun stuff. But now, we're all just scared. And that's not how TTC should be. I'm excited for me too, don't get me wrong, but I thought I would be the only who would be scared and nervous about being pregnant. Now there are 3 of us who are going to be nervous wrecks and not be able to enjoy it.

This just sucks so bad.

January 7th, 2010, 07:18 AM
noworries
I'm sorry. That really does suck. You're right, no one should ever have to experience pregnancy loss. I pray that you all go on to have healthy pregnancies that result in sweet little babies.
January 7th, 2010, 07:38 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
oh no it sucks hun i really wish baby loss didnt exist its not fair

January 7th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Proud Momma

I'll never understand why these things happen. I hope you all don't give up hope though.
January 10th, 2010, 09:44 PM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
That really sucks. I had to have a d&c last october

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
January 10th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
It really does hurt when it's a friend that it happens to. I joined JM the day a friend had her baby girl (about 3 months after losing Cora). She then lost a baby boy in 2008 at 21 weeks (today is his angelversary actually). I felt so gutted when I found out.

I'm so sorry for you and your friends.

January 12th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
Unfortunally ~ it happens more then we realize - it seems like everyone wants to tell people of a pregnancy after 12 weeks - the safe point - sigh THERE IS NO SAFE POINT!
(hugs)

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search