Ugh

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Blessedx3
So I've ran around a fog the last 3 days and now I feel like I am gonna die. it doesn't feel right my baby should be here with me I dunno how much of his I can stand
January 17th, 2010, 10:36 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
awww hugs im just so sorry breaks my heart to know ur r going throu this terrible pain i just wanna give u a hug, i remember the raw pain and i was the same, just take 1 day at a time and scream or cry let it out and i promise it gets easier hun im nearly 5 years since losin my jessica and i can find peace, dont get me wrong it hurts like hell at times that will never go but it becomes easier to get up, do day to day things and smile about your angel, take care hun x

January 17th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I agree with Claire. It hurts so much at first, and it just breaks my heart that you have to be here with us. I think several of us can say that we were in a fog for a while at first.

With physical pain, if it becomes too much to bear you pass out. With emotional pain? You just turn off for a while. You'll go back and forth between unbearable pain and numbness. Eventually you'll be able to bear the pain more and you'll be numb less. You have to learn how to live a life without Charlie, and that's something that is so hard.

Your siggy is beautiful honey.

January 17th, 2010, 01:06 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with everyone else...It's so hard at first, but eventually you do learn to go on and live, it's just never going to be the same...I wish I knew what to say to help, but really I know that nothing will....We are here for you to talk, listen to you vent etc...I'm sorry you are going threw this, it just makes me feel so sad...We've all been there, we all understand. (((Hugs)))

January 17th, 2010, 01:40 PM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
The crying, fog, and flood of emotions will happen minute by minute. Before you realize it the cries, fog, and flood of emotions will happen hour by hour. Before you realize it the cries, fog, and flood of emotions will happen day to day. Before you realize it the cries, fog, and flood of emotions will happen week to week. Before you realize it the cries, fog, and flood of emotions will happen month to month.

Then one day, you will wake up and realize that it's become a part of you. You won't mind it so much, you won't notice it as much, but it will be as much a part of you as the air that you breathe.

This is the best way I can describe what it feels like for me.

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
January 17th, 2010, 03:47 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how the fog feels, like it will never lift.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
January 18th, 2010, 08:09 AM
noworries
I love how Barb explained it. This isn't something you will ever get over, but you get through it and learn to live with it. Hugs hon.
January 18th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The ladies above said it right, and I'm not sure what else to add other than one day it will become easier and it will become a part of who you are. Hugs!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search