New here..

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Just had the loss of my baby girl Lorelai Kenadie on Feb 2, 2010..havent gotta control yet ..its horrible ..just need someone to talk to..

P.S. this was my first baby and im all alone with my mother..
February 18th, 2010, 02:32 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
im so sorry hun, i know its hard and the worst pain ever!! just take miute by minute, this is a fantastic board the ladies are fantastic! i love them all u will get fantastic support.

im claire host of this board and i lost my daughter jessica in 2005 her name is jessica x please stay and i will support you the best i can/ we can x

February 18th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry about the loss of your little one, what a beautiful name! I am glad, however, that you found us. As Claire said this is a wonderful, supportive group and I hope you can find some comfort here. Please share whenever and whatever you need to...we do not judge. Whatever you feel is acceptable because really there is no outline of how you should or can feel after losing a baby...there just is no game plan and it is a situation that does not make sense in the natural progression of life.

I'm Kathryn, I lost my baby Joey last April..delivered him on 4/4/09 at 40w2d. I dont' know how I would have gotten through without these ladies here at Just Mommies.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

February 18th, 2010, 07:23 AM
I am so sorry for your loss, I lost my Twins Jack and Sam on January 4th 2010. This site helped me a lot everyone is very supportive. I lost my boys at 22 weeks the emptiness was unbearable and still is but do yourself a favor and let yourself feel what you are feeling. Minute by MInute will turn into hour by hour to day by day. My thoughts are with you. This board made me feel not so all alone and it is wonderful to be able to chat with people who can understand how you are feeling. Hugs
February 18th, 2010, 08:45 AM
noworries
I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl. I'm Carrie, I lost my little boy at 26 weeks on August 29, 2009....it's been almost 6 months. Please come here for support, to vent, to cry, whatever. We're here for you.
February 18th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm so sorry to have to welcome you here, but you are very welcome. ((hugs))

My angel is also my first baby. Her name is Cora Rei and she was born sleeping May 2, 2006 at 38w1d. Her cause of death was a cord accident.

I also think that Lorelai Kenadie is a beautiful name.

February 18th, 2010, 11:54 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I'm Rebecca. I lost my first child, a son who we named Ethan, last February. I am sorry you have had to join us here and have lost your precious Lorelai. This site is really wonderful, I don't know how I would have made it without the women here.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

February 18th, 2010, 01:04 PM
lilflower
I'm Lillian. I lost my son at 28 weeks on April 16th, 2008. I am so sorry for your loss. Please post as much as you want, the ladies here are a wonderful team full of support!
February 18th, 2010, 06:08 PM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
So sorry for your loss. Whenever you need to talk, we're here for you.

I lost my twin girls 11-9-08 to Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. I also miscarried in July '09. I still have no living children.

February 18th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for you sweetheart. You chose a lovely name for your daughter. My name is Elsa and I lost my daughter Lucy January 17 2010. She was my first child as well. It's alright to not have control yet...your life has completely changed in a way you hoped it never would, and it takes time to come to grips with that. We are all here for you.
February 18th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Proud Momma
I am so sorry you are having to join us here

I'm Stephanie and my husband and I lost our first daughter, Katrina, on August 9, 2008. It's the most difficult thing we've ever experienced The pain and heartache will never go away, but it does get easier to cope with in time.

Please join us here - the ladies here have been so amazing and so supportive. I hope you can find some support here as well.

February 19th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Thank you all so much for being here for me ..i really dont know what to say most of the time..but its good to know im not alone even tho i feel i am..
February 19th, 2010, 08:01 AM
SoonToBe3's Avatar Making room for #3!
*big hugs* Im sorry for your loss. I lost my daughter as well on February 5th, 2010. The pain is still so strong and the shock is still there. I have yet to really grieve, I dont know how. We're here for you.

February 19th, 2010, 08:48 AM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry to have to welcome you here. I'm Beth. My son, Bryan Luke, was stillborn at 33 weeks on August 4, 2007, for unknown reasons.

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
February 19th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
((HUGS))

It is with great sadness I welcome you to our forum
I am Jenn - cohost of the board
I lost my daughter in 2003 at 27 weeks gestation

so sorry for your loss hun

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
February 22nd, 2010, 08:22 PM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
So sorry for you loss.
My name is Liz and we lost our first son during delivery.
My heart goes out to you.

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
March 1st, 2010, 09:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm really really sorry for your loss.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search