Hello

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2010, 12:05 AM
mommy2mykiddos's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi

My name is Lynda and my son was born sleep at 31.4 weeks on March 14, 2009. Its been just over 15 months since he has been gone, but the pain is as raw and intense at the day I lost him. I miss him so much it literally hurts some days. Its nice chatting with other mommies who have been there and understand.

We just found out that we are pregnant again and I'm so scared and so nervous.....just terrified.

I hope to get to know you all.
June 24th, 2010, 04:24 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hi lynda im so sorry to have to welcome u to this board , sorry for the loss of your son ((hugs)).

this board is a fantastic support system the ladies are great, im claire co host here i lost my daughter jessica on june 17th 2005 her name is jessica.

June 24th, 2010, 06:01 AM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is always devastating to have to say welcome to a new member, but I am so glad you have found us. This board has been a wonderful source of comfort to me.

I'm Beth, I have 3 bio children (2 on earth and one in heaven) and a foster son. My first son, Bryan Luke was stillborn on August 4, 2007. We just had a rainbow baby, Daniel, who was born on June 18.

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
June 24th, 2010, 07:19 AM
noworries
I am sorry to have to welcome you to this board but the ladies here are wonderful and always here to support, listen, etc. Congrats on your new pregnancy. We have a subforum called "Our Pregnancies and Our Earth Angels" that you can post about your new pregnancy in. We have several mommies who are pregnant again or just had another baby so there's lots of understanding and support.
I'm Carrie, mommy to Eva who is 2.5 years old, Eli who was born sleeping August 29, 2009, and I'm expecting another baby boy on August 29, 2010.
June 24th, 2010, 10:22 AM
mommy2mykiddos's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
June 24th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome Lynda. I am so sorry about the loss of your son Johnny. It is a pain that unfortunately we all must live with. I'm glad you've found us here. I lost my daughter Lucy 5 months ago to a heart defect. She was my first child.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I likewise just found out I'm expecting and am just one week behind you. Good luck!
June 24th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's going to be almost a year for me in a little over 2 weeks from now since we lost our precious Eric at 39 weeks for unknown reasons.
Congrats on your pregnancy! It's definately tough to be pregnant after the loss, but ladies here are amazing and I find a lot of support here whenever I need it.

June 24th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Proud Momma
I am so sorry that you have to join us on this board, Lynda . It pains us all when a new member has to join us here, but glad that you have found us because the ladies here are really wonderful and you will find amazing support through them.

I'm Stephanie and I lost my first daughter, Katrina, at just before 23 weeks in August 2008. I just gave birth to my 2nd daughter, Rachel, in March of this year, and I'm not going to lie, the pregnancy was extremely tough on me. I knew I wouldn't be able to relax until I literally got to hold her in my arms - healthy and alive.

Congrats on your current pregnancy! Lots of
June 27th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Super Mommy
Welcome. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby, but am rejoicing with you on your new pregnancy! I gave birth to my sleeping angel, Joey, on 4.4.09 at 40w2d gestation. We think he died because of a tight nuchal cord, though he also had a 2 vessel cord and an omphalocele.

I also have a living 6yr old son, Jamie, and just gave birth to my rainbow baby, a daughter: Felicity! on 6.9.10.

Felicity's pregnancy was anxiety ridden and the only reason I made it through was because I stayed so busy I wasn't focusing on my anxiety. We induced at 39w and though the induction was long because my body wasn't ready, we are so glad we did it because it was getting tougher to be pregnant by the day at that point.

Anyway, best of luck to you for a happy, healthy pregnancy...keep us updated on how you are doing! We can relate to what you are going through.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

June 27th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Hey! I am Jennifer and I am new here. I had a baby girl on May 10, 2010 and she was stillborn. I had preeclampsia and the placenta was small. Everyday I think about her and go over in mind what happen. I do have a 4 yr old son and we are going to try again as soon as my husband returns from deployment.
Jenn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search