Hi ladies

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2010, 05:16 AM
Veteran
Sorry I have been gone for so long I took a break from here to deal with other things going on in life! That and as Evans Angelversary approaches August 17th I have been having a very hard time dealing with it all over again!!!! Also I have a coworker that is due for her baby August 14th and to see her everyday of the week has been quite difficult for me! I think everyday when I see her rub her belly or talk about the baby kicking and moving around that was me with all that excitement last year at this time! Needless to say things have not been easy for me!!!! So sorry for being absence sometimes just need to take a break!!!!

We are planning on doing a 1st bday (angelvesary) party for Evan August 17th to celebrate him!
We are going to make a basket of baby items and deliver it to the hospital for whomever is in room 113 that is the room Evan was born in!

We are gonn have family and friends over for a bbq and bday cake
with everyone releasing a balloon with a note and packet of seeds attached for whomever to find the balloons to plant the seeds in memory of Evan!
Also plan on a candle light cermony and visit to his grave!!!

Well I hope all is well with everyone love you ladies very much Have a Safe fourth of July

][/url]
July 4th, 2010, 11:01 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hya hun, wondered why id not seen you for a while, sorry bout it being a difficult time

July 5th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Veteran
Thanks Claire I just needed some time away!

][/url]
July 6th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back! I've been wondering where you were. I've been having a real tough time lately with the angelversary less than a week away.
I like your idea with the birthday party for Evan. I hope you will have a good day.

July 7th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Veteran
Hi Helen Thank you ! I have thought about you a lot during my absence! How is the pregnancy going?

][/url]
July 12th, 2010, 09:36 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to see your back Diana, I've thought about you often

July 13th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Veteran
Thanks Megan there is not a day that goes by that you ladies here are not in my thoughts and prayers!

][/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search