ladies

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2010, 08:33 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
i have been a little quiet for a few days, how r u all?

August 5th, 2010, 08:56 AM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
Kinda down in the dumps for a couple of days.

First, because of the initial news I got about Baby Ely. Second, because a Facebook friend & girl I went to high school with lost her boyfriend in the senseless shooting at Hartford Distributors in CT. Third, because I miss my friends and family back home (still!!) after visiting with them.

But on the upside, I am happy about Ely's progress. And I am happy that a dear friend is getting married soon. And I am happy that another friend is expecting (due in February!).

And life just goes on. It just does

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
August 5th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Proud Momma
Katrina's 2nd birthday/angelversary is coming up on Monday. I just can't believe that it's already been 2 years since we said goodbye. This year approaching Aug. 9 doesn't seem as horrible as last year, but it will always hurt knowing that my first little girl isn't here with us.
August 5th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
Ive been pretty busy this month as well, so I haven't been on too much.

Im doing ok, a little scared about being pregnant again though. We do IVF this month and Im getting kind of scared. All the what if's are setting in

August 5th, 2010, 02:37 PM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been OK- August 1st wasn't as bad as I thought it might be (one month since Matthew was born) and I'm excited that the fountain we bought should be delivered tomorrow! I will post a pic when I can- it might not be until the weekend though because I work tonight and tomorrow so will be sleeping when it is delivered and Jason sets it up. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new cell phone, though it's backordered so it might be 2 weeks One of our dogs was sick (lots of diarrhea...it was gross ) and $403 later at the vet, she probably just had some stomach bug and now is fine..... Well, I think those are the highlights of my life Hope everyone is doing well!

grlpisces- Sorry, I don't know people's real names yet Sorry you've been having a rough time lately, but I hope things continue to improve!

my2beauties- Your new siggy is beautiful and the quote made me cry! I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers this week.

Sarah- (Yay your first name is in your siggy )- Good luck with the IVF- I can only imagine the thoughts that go through your head when going through that- I have started thinking about TTC again, though not for a few months, and I think my OB will start to hate me because I will be so nervous! I'm praying that you are successsful, have a healthy little one, and have peace of mind throughout!

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
August 5th, 2010, 05:28 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I have good days and bad days. I'm still struggling with anxiety and feeling inadequate as a mom. And you know, I thought things would get easier for me once I had a living baby, but I'm having way more trouble with my losses now that Grant is here. :/

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

August 5th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Proud Momma
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulMommy81 View Post

my2beauties- Your new siggy is beautiful and the quote made me cry! I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers this week.
Thanks Jacque! Claire (who started this thread) made my siggy. She makes beautiful ones. That quote is actually from part of a poem I wrote for Katrina last year on her first birthday. I wasn't able to think of anything creative this year yet, so I just used that section of the poem and changed the "one year ago" to "two years ago". Oh, and my name is Steph, you'll learn our names soon enough I normally have my name in my siggy but didn't put it in this one of Katrina. Anyway, I'm going to shut up now as I keep talking
August 5th, 2010, 08:07 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here...Sorry I haven't been very active...I do read every day, and think of you all often....I'm having a hard time with things, and i'm talking to a couple of woman who are in charge of a support group here in town for pregnancy loss...I talked to them soon after Ella was born, but I didn't want to go to the group because I wasn't sure if it was just going to be woman who suffered miscarriages and I didn't think I could relate, plus it was so soon after Ella's death, I didn't feel ready to join...I think now since I've had 3 different kinds of losses, I can relate to so much, and I feel like I'm not getting in any support from anyone in my life...One of the ladies, who I think is a midwife here in town said she can also find someone who consles in pregnancy loss for me to talk to....I'm a bit worried because since Ella's death, i've been very anti-social, so i'm not sure how i'm going to do...I really need to do this for myself though...If I don't, I think i'm going to have a breakdown very soon.

August 6th, 2010, 01:00 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979

August 6th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy

i am here as well - just having a busy summer- should be fully more active once Benjamin starts school in September

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
August 7th, 2010, 01:00 PM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
I'm still around. We are still ttc six months later. This is very frustrating. Somedays are better than others. One day we will have a baby at home.

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
August 7th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here, reading mostly. I am going through a tough time worrying about little things every day. I have weekly doctor appointments on Thursdays, so I'm usually ok after the appointment, but a day later I start to worry until next Thursday. It wasn't as bad first and second trimester, but it definately got worse now.

August 8th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here...having good days and bad days. I'm finding this pregnancy very emotionally challenging...I just have a hard time believing that pregnancy results in bringing babies home. I feel like I've been pregnant forever and I'm not even out of the 1st Trimester yet!
August 8th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here. I'm doing pretty good. I have my 24 wk appointment tomorrow. Getting close to the third trimester. I'm still nervous as heck . It's really hard to imagine me bringing a baby home. I am trying to keep positive though.

August 8th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Super Mommy
I'm here...I only check in every couple days. Being home with Jamie (6) and Felicity (2 months on the 9th) is really busy...F nurses practically all day and I don't have a laptop so I can't read posts while I nurse (boo!!! lol) Just trying to keep up with things around the house.

I semi go back to work tomorrow....this week I work tomorrow and Wednesday mornings. Next week M-Th mornings. The following week we start back to school with the kids so it will be full time 7-3 then I pick up Jamie from school THEN I get to go pick up my precious babygirl. I just am so in love with her. I am really having a hard time with the going back to work idea. Really. I feel like I waited so long for her its not fair that my mom and my mil get to spend more time with her than I do basically for the next 9 months. 8wks was just not long enough to be home with her. I want to move to Canada lol.

I told dh I would move ANYWHERE if he could get a job that would allow me to stay home with my kids.

I think of you ladies daily.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

August 9th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww, I don't blame you Kathryn. I've always wondered what I would do if I was forced to go back to work after 8 weeks. I honestly can't imagine.
I'm here, but work is keeping me pretty busy. I am currently still pregnant and I have my IPS ultrasound on the 18th. I am still having a difficult time believing that I will actually have a living baby at the end of this. I still feel as though I will have a stillbirth in November, so I am pretty depressed. Anyway, I am trying to take it one day at a time.

August 9th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
I'm here too!
Avery's fifth angelversary is less than a month away and the funk has begun.
It doesn't help that my cousin's daughter is two weeks younger and I get constant "updates" from my aunt on the wonderful things the little genius is doing...(Insert LOTS of sarcasm there!!!)

Love you all!!!
Dawna

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search