Just checking In - pregnancy mentioned

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Hi to all

I have been trying to get back to you guys and was having a hard time with my password but i am all set now. It has been 7 months since we lost our Twin Angel boys. I still feel shocked that this has all happened. I am currently pregnant and i am 21 weeks, and i am terrified. we lost the boys at 22 weeks so now i feel like if i can get through the next couple of weeks i will be OK. I am so sad and miss them so much and hope that i did not do this all to soon. but i am 37 and could not wait to be a mom. I miss them so much and an having a hard time getting excited about this again. we did find out we are having another boy, Don't get me wrong i am very excited. just scared. So many emotions and on a roller coaster. well thanks for listening.
August 12th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's wonderful news! Congrats. I don't think pregnancy is ever the same after a loss. You are excited (even if you don't realize it), but you're cautious too. We try our best to protect ourselves from that pain again. Good luck and I hope you have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy!

August 12th, 2010, 07:55 AM
noworries
Congrats on your new pregnancy.
Getting to the point in your new pregnancy where you lost your other one is really hard. I remember I was a complete mess that week. I hope it gets easier for you emotionally. I got pregnant again right away after we lost Eli at 26 weeks (I got pregnant less than 3 months after we had him) and this baby is due on Eli's birthday in 17 days. It's really bittersweet because I am excited to meet this new baby and cuddle him and be mommy to him in the way I should be able to be but at the same time I still really miss Eli.
August 12th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! I am just a couple weeks ahead of you, due Nov 28th. It's been difficult for me too. My son passed at 36 weeks so I will be on edge until the end I think. I start getting excited and then I pull back.

I hope you start feeling better soon. I found that after 20 weeks time started to seem like it was going by a little faster so maybe that will happen for you too!

Abie

August 12th, 2010, 05:12 PM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope things continue to go smoothly for you! Please continue to check in!

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
August 15th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
Congratulations on your pregnancy -
try and relax as much as you can - I know this sounds hard - but each pregnancy is different - best of luck hun

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
August 16th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Thank you all for your good wishes, you ladies always have a way to make me feel like i am not alone. this has been a great help to me. thanks again
August 16th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Proud Momma
Congrats on your new pregnancy! It's hard making it past that milestone of where your angel(s) passed away.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts that your pregnancy continues to go smoothly and you bring home your beautiful rainbow baby in only a few months!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search