How do you cope? (pg mentioned)

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2011, 10:00 AM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OK, so I am now almost 9 weeks pregnant, yay! I know Matthew was fine until 17 weeks, but I also had two really early losses before him, so I at least hope I'm over the hurdle from that happening. For those of you who've had your rainbow baby(s), did you have bad dreams during that pregnancy? I've had a few and they really freak me out. I even tested again today to make sure the line was dark! I have my next ultrasound on 2/1 and that feels like lightyears away! I do have nausea daily, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I know I will be closely monitored this time, and I'm getting a cerclage around 13 weeks which they hope will help, and at least it won't hurt anything.

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
January 20th, 2011, 10:05 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everything goes smoothly for you

I didn't make it to my loss point with Ella, but I know that in the 2nd pregnancy I lost at 15 weeks, I was a mess! my doctor told me it would only get worse...I think it's normal in pregnancy after a loss...Pregnancy will never be the same...I don't have any advice, but i'm sure everything your feeling is very normal (((hugs)))

January 20th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Thank you Megan! <3

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
January 20th, 2011, 12:31 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
honesty? i didnt.i was a complete mess every day

January 21st, 2011, 08:20 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Well, since Cora was term when she died, it's like a snowball going downhill for me, it just gets worse and worse and worse.

Yes, I've had bad dreams. I've already had one this pregnancy. It's hard to shake. with Patrick I had nightmares of him being stillborn every night past the point I lost Cora, and that was really hard (and one of the reasons we ended up inducing and will be planning on inducing this go around).

I never feel "safe" while pregnant.

January 21st, 2011, 08:55 PM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have to say that I am just a total paranoid freak the whole time. I have had losses at various stages of pregnancy all the way up to term, so it just is emotionally draining. I had horrible vivid dreams every time. This last pregnancy I was put in the hospital multiple times and was in for a month before Christian was born. I wish there was something I could tell you to make it easier, but sadly there are no words. On a happier note, congratulations and I will keep you in my thoughts for a healthy, easy pregnancy.

January 22nd, 2011, 08:19 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
this is my third pregnancy (i had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and 8 weeks as well) since I lost Rebecca and I am still a nervous wreck and will be until the baby is handed to me and looks at me!

hang in there
I am here if you wanna talk!

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
January 22nd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Thank you, ladies! At least I know my fear/feelings are normal! I just want the next 31 days to go by quickly so I can bring home my little tater tot!

January 22nd, 2011, 04:06 PM
noworries
You just take it a day at time and do your best. It's hard. All your feelings are completely normal. I just had to tell myself constantly that this is a different pregnancy and different baby.
January 22nd, 2011, 07:47 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
I think you meant 31 weeks
I wish we just had 31 days left!

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search