Random thought of the day

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2011, 10:39 AM
noworries
So, the April Roll Call thread got me thinking about bad days, months, etc. And I never connected this before but I used to hate Tuesdays because that was the day that I last felt Eli move. Even though he was born still on a Saturday, Tuesdays were always my bad days. So, I just realized as I started thinking about it today that Isaac was born on a Tuesday. So, now I have a good Tuesday. And Tuesday's are actually one of my favorite days now because Eva has dance class on Tuesdays and so we always get out of the house on Tuesdays. It's crazy to look back and see how much things have changed in such a short amount of time.
April 6th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
My best friend's birthday is in April. I should remember that. I need to find some good April stuff.

April 6th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's a great way to look at things. I hope I can ever find anything good about March.

DD Brooklynn 8-4-01
DD Libby 6-18-04
DS Gavin 8-20-08
DS Carter born still 3-2-11 (20 weeks)
It's a GIRL!!! EDD 3-6-12

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 8th, 2011, 05:27 AM
I know I hate December 13th. Although it is my uncle's birthday, it is also the day my Grandpa died and that is the day I found out Mia didn't have a heartbeat. I had her at 0314 am on December 14th. But we will see, I haven't had a December since I lost Mia. I will see if I can even enjoy the month. My birthday is in December but I just don't feel like I have much to celebrate.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search