new here

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Hi! My name is Liliana, and I found this forum by googling. I lost a child last month!
I was pregnant with identical twin girls. I had my c-section sheduled for March 28th, but on March 23 rd I went for my last U/S and NST and they couldn't find the heartbeat of one baby. They make the U/S and worst happen, the baby B was dead. The doctors send me to the hopsital and they make me a emergency c-section. I was so scare, I just keep thinking on my other baby because it was a possibility she could have some problems if was blood transfusion. When they took the baby A (Emma) and she cried, i felt a relief but then I felt a pressure when they took baby B (Grace), it was a silence....
She had the cord around the neck multiple times. We saw Emma, my DH pick her up and bring her to me for I kiss her and then the NICU staff came to take her because they wanna to do some exams on her to make sure everything was fine with her! Then we went to recovery room where they bring Grace for we say goodbye to her! I couldn't pick her up but my DH and my sister-in-law did. She was like Emma, and she still was pink just the lips were purple! she was an angel sleeping! I still don't understand why this happen? Why God took my baby?
I have a 4 years old daughter, she knew about having twins, so it was difficult explain to her what happen! She went visit me and she just saw one baby, she ask me where was Grace. We said Grace is an angel in the sky, she is on a star looking for her, but this age is complicated and there was many why's, and we couldn't explain!
The nights at hospital were difficult, I just cryed, I felt so empty.
The good news is Emma is healthy baby.
We make a small service for Grace, I wasn't present because I didn't get my disharge from hospital on time and my family said that I shouldn't go because it was very cold.

I know alt least I get out of the hospital with one baby, but it is still difficult because I always going to look Emma and see Grace!
April 20th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Super Mommy
I'm so sorry about the loss of sweet little Grace. And congratulations on having your beautiful Emma! I hope you find support and comfort here.

Mary Elizabeth stillborn at 26 weeks
April 20th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for the passing of your baby Grace. I can't imagine the different emotions you must be expirencing. I hope that you can find some time to mourn and have peace, even though you are busy with a newborn.

BTW I'm an identical twin too. I don't know what I would do w/ out my sister. I'm sure that Emma will always miss her sister.

DD Brooklynn 8-4-01
DD Libby 6-18-04
DS Gavin 8-20-08
DS Carter born still 3-2-11 (20 weeks)
It's a GIRL!!! EDD 3-6-12

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 20th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
I fell in love with the name Emma Grace, but the baby's last name is Grice, so it didn't work and she became Avery...

I'm sorry to welcome you, but thankful that you found us!!! We're here any time you need us!

My name is Dawna...sending hugs for the whole family!!!
April 21st, 2011, 07:20 AM
noworries
I'm sorry to have to welcome you here but am glad you have found us. We're here for you as you grieve, when you need to vent and scream, and when you just need a hug.
April 21st, 2011, 07:32 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
There are other ladies who post here occasionally who have lost one twin. It's got to be such a difficult place, since people tend to view it as not "as much" of a tragedy, since you still have a baby.

But it is. It very much is.

April 21st, 2011, 08:27 AM
thank you all! It is a mixture of sad and happiness.
I like the name Emma Grace, but I named Emma Teresa because it's my grandma middle name, and when i was in that situation, i just pray to my grandma for at least Emma will be healthy.
April 22nd, 2011, 05:22 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
im so sorry you had to join us here hun even more sorry for the loss of your daughter x im claire co host here an i lost my jessica in une 2005. please stick around the support here is fantastic x

April 25th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm very sorry for your loss.

April 26th, 2011, 12:23 PM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
I'm so sorry for you loss

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
April 26th, 2011, 06:14 PM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Grace, but glad they were able to get Emma out safely. I can't imagine your emotions, but all the ladies are absolutely wonderful.

April 27th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl. Grace will always be with Emma watching over her. Hugs to you.

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search