may? :o

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2011, 11:29 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
how are you ladies, may already?

brittanie hope yesterday was gentle x

may brings the build up stage! it suddenly hit me that its 6 weeks till jessica's 6th year angelversay its just flying by it only feels like 5 mins ago that i was lighting lanturns for her 5th angelversary and here i am 6 weeks from her 6th!
time is not a healer while of course im in a good place with grief and smiling and being happy it does not heal the pain in my heart that takes over my life in may and june it hurts more every year.

May 3rd, 2011, 08:52 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Yesterday was a very good day. Her actual birthday usually ends up being. May 1st, the day we found out she died, sucks. But her birthday is usually nice.

And I feel you about the build up stage. That's where I was all April. I feel like I'm back to myself again. It's sort of a relief it's over.

to you.

May 3rd, 2011, 10:55 AM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep I am in the middle of the build up stage, Makenzie's is May 18th.

May 3rd, 2011, 05:55 PM
Super Mommy
My due date is coming up. It happens to be Mother's Day. It's gone by so fast. Seems like it was just yesterday.

*Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*
May 3rd, 2011, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmG View Post
My due date is coming up. It happens to be Mother's Day. It's gone by so fast. Seems like it was just yesterday.
My due date with Cora was on Mother's Day. Kinda makes Mother's Day suck, even if you've got other kids.

May 4th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Super Mommy
I've got a while until Mary's due date; July 4. I don't know if it's Mother's Day coming up or if being back at work is worse than I'm realizing or what but today has been horrible! I just feel bad, bad, bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Mary Elizabeth stillborn at 26 weeks
May 4th, 2011, 07:50 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Stressed. Grant's birthday was Sunday and his party is Saturday, we're having 40 adults and 10 toddlers in my house. And of course I can't get it out of my head that I should be throwing a 1st birthday party for TRIPLETS. Everybody is understanding that I am always going to be sad for Ethan, but it's like Baby B and Baby C never existed.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

May 4th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccabaltimore and more View Post
Stressed. Grant's birthday was Sunday and his party is Saturday, we're having 40 adults and 10 toddlers in my house. And of course I can't get it out of my head that I should be throwing a 1st birthday party for TRIPLETS. Everybody is understanding that I am always going to be sad for Ethan, but it's like Baby B and Baby C never existed.
I didn't get any acknowledgement from my family on Cora's birthday.

I wish it could have been 40 adults and 12 toddlers at your house!

May 5th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Super Mommy
Stressed. Im only 2 weeks away from my loss point with Robert. Ugh. I just want Abby here alive. I also can't decide if I'm better to take my maternity leave staring now or if being home will only make my anxiety worse.
May 6th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver11princess View Post
Stressed. Im only 2 weeks away from my loss point with Robert. Ugh. I just want Abby here alive. I also can't decide if I'm better to take my maternity leave staring now or if being home will only make my anxiety worse.
Not looking forward to that point in pregnancy at all. I hit 30 weeks and the real anxiety starts and just gets worse from there until birth.

May 7th, 2011, 01:03 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am in my building up stage too. Remembering how i thought I felt him moving on Mother's Day and realizing now that it was gas or muscle spasm. I realized for sure ont eh Friday before Mother's Dat that I hadn't felt him move. I posted about hating my anterior placenta and not feeling him move much. On Sunday I thought I felt him and I patted my belly and said, "Thank you baby" But it was not true. He really was dead. Only 6 days until the horrible day we found he was gone.

THis year seems worse. Maybe because I am so far from my family now?

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search