Hello

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Jessido's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, as time goes on I find myself lurking on this board more and more so I thought I'd say hello. I sometimes post in the TTCAL board but I feel odd posting this there. I sometimes even feel weird bringing it up to anyone besides DH, but I know you guys will understand. Tomorrow is 5 months since Liam was born/died and 4 days later (7/20) was his due date.

It's been so hard these past few days and basically since July started. It's hard to get out of bed or do anything. I don't know how I will be able to make it through the rest of the month. It really sucks and it seemed to be getting better up until now.

Any tips on making it through the due date?

Avery. 4/11
July 16th, 2011, 09:54 AM
AndyBee's Avatar Super Mommy
Do what you need to do in the moment. If you feel like you need to cry, cry. If you feel the urge to get up and get out of the house, do it. If you work, take time off if needed. Any respectable employer should understand that. There is no right or wrong way to make it through your due date. If you know there are certain things or people that trigger you in a negative way (unsupportive friends/family) avoid them until you are feeling up to it. The last thing you need is somebody not understanding why you are so down.

Take care.

Special thanks to AlexAiden Mommy for my precious siggy
July 17th, 2011, 02:07 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
amanda worded it perfectly hun. the 1st of the 1st's are hard im sure everyone will understand sweetie. i'll be thinking of you as your de date approaches.

July 17th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
completely agree amanda said it the best

and to add to what Claire said - the first year of firsts are the hardest - that doesn't mean the second and third or even 10th are just easy - but the first time each "holiday" or special date passes, your heart will tug extra hard.

hang in there
don't let others tell you to "get over" because you just can't.

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search