Our Angel Pictures - Not Here But Still in Our Hearts

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Super Mommy
I've found my self here again, tho both my boys were lost before the offical still born time, I wanted to share my pictures. These are my Mason's hands, they are so tiny but so perfect...

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by sharilyn; July 4th, 2011 at 08:48 AM.
July 13th, 2011, 11:37 PM
mommy2liam's Avatar feb2011mommy
something told me to come on this page...it brings me so much sorrow going through all of your precious angel's pictures. theyre all so beautiful. i am so very sorry for everyone's losses. i myself had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy, i was only 5 weeks along, so its only a small amount of the pain and grief that all of you have received. non the less though, it was still a horrible loss. the only way i get through it is telling myself that my baby is in heaven, and so are all of yours. thank you for sharing youre little angels, they are much loved.

Wife to Karl, Mommy to Liam, One in the oven
Born 2-10-2011 and Due 2-14-2013
August 28th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Regular
I have not managed to get through all the pages, I'm crying too much and my little 3 year old is wondering what his mad mother is doing crying while on the computer so I have to stop now.

You ladies take my breath away, with your bravery and strength. You may not think you are strong but to still be breathing and walking and talking - you are stronger than anyone I know!

God bless all of you and your sweet, sweet angel babies. They are truly beautiful and an absolute blessing. Thank you for allowing us 'lurkers' to come here and sharing them with us.
October 30th, 2011, 01:23 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(my sweet baby born 9.2.2011
(I feel bad for looking so happy even though that's not how I felt)
(one of my fav
(another fav

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
November 4th, 2011, 09:26 AM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaMama View Post
This is my first time viewing pictures of your gorgeous little angels. I cannot stop crying I am so sad for you all. I dont know how you do it, I dont know how you are so strong. but Hugs to you all. You are all amazing women.
I am also sitting here crying for the pain I can only imagine you wonderful women have gone through. Your angels are so precious

May 29th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Regular
i'm a lurker, but i wanted to say that all of your little angels are absolutely precious and gorgeous in every way. i have a cousin whose son was born still a month from her due date and i can't feel the way you all feel, but i do feel the loss of a family member and it doesn't feel good. i'm so sorry for all of your losses, but i will pray for you all and hope for the best with your next children. no one should ever have to go through this and i'm so sorry that you all had to.
July 31st, 2012, 08:32 PM
Pleione's Avatar Veteran
I decided I should share this after going through all these beautiful pictures. I should have more as our hospital brought in a photographer from nowilaymedowntosleep.org. They should be beautiful... if not heartbreaking... but I will not have those pictures for a few weeks.

For now all I have is the picture from my phone of my beautiful men together. I do not have any pictures of me holding him currently. Not until the photographer sends his pictures.

I had no idea angel babies were so beautiful.

I love him so much. I will miss my Alexander.
July 31st, 2012, 10:35 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Oh Sabrina, he was just beautiful!

August 1st, 2012, 08:53 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Sabrina, he looks absolutely perfect. What a precious little angel. You will remain in my thoughts and I hope you will come update us in the Oct DDC when you conceive your little rainbow!

August 1st, 2012, 10:40 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
Sabrina, I am so sorry for your loss. He is a beautiful angel. Rest assured, you will always have a little angel watching you from heaven and keeping you safe.

God Bless,
El

August 1st, 2012, 11:17 AM
NTNP
I am so sorry for your loss Sabrina, you and your angel are in my thoughts and prayers

Thank you Alex and Aidens mommy for my siggy!
August 1st, 2012, 12:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyand3
Sabrina....he is beautiful! My heart breaks for you but you have a beautiful little boy in Heaven...forever watching over his family!
August 1st, 2012, 03:18 PM
praying for our rainbow
Sabrina he is beautiful! My heart aches for you and your family. You will be in my families prayers for a healthy and beautiful rainbow baby!

August 2nd, 2012, 07:47 PM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Sabrina he is so handsome. I am so sorry for the loss of your son. You will be in my prayers and thoughts.

August 3rd, 2012, 10:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. He's a very beautiful baby. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers, that you may soon conceive your rainbow baby and have a healthy pregnancy.

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches
March 2nd, 2013, 09:52 PM
CARLACB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All of the babies were sooooo beautiful. I have not been through this at all but I just want to tell you all that your children are in a better place. There is nothing that can harm them, no worries and they are smiling on you and your family.

Blended Family of 5 and 1 on the way.
Makhari 6
Maleaha 5
Coty, Jr 7

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search