Our Angel Pictures - Not Here But Still in Our Hearts

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Boxerlove1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, he lived for a day, almost 2 before he died.

<div align="center"></div>
Agatha Christie</span>
August 14th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Well, he lived for a day, almost 2 before he died.[/b]

Ohhh, you poor baby! I am so sorry. Bless your heart and prayers to you. Thank you for sharing your pictures.
I don't even know what to say. I always think time will make things easier but in some ways the pain gets deeper and the longing more intense. I am so glad I have all of you who can understand the pain and loneliness that only a mommy can feel. Again, thank you for sharing your pictures. Your baby boy is so beautiful.
August 18th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
Here are a couple of Avery's hospital pictures. Thanks for letting me share!!!

She was only 8 1/2 inches long, so you can see she was very small!!!

Hugs to all!
Dawna!!!
August 18th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She is beautiful. So great you got so many pictures.
August 19th, 2006, 05:25 PM
dreamspirals's Avatar Veteran
All of these pictures are so beautiful, thank you for sharing them. I wish I could hug each one of you.
August 22nd, 2006, 03:26 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I come and lurk here once in awhile, but it's been awhile since i've posted. I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for sharing pictures of your sweet sweet angels. They are all gorgeous, precious, and perfect in every way. I didn't see my angel Tristan when he was born into God's hands at 19w5d on Feb. 6, 2003. I didn't think at the time that I was strong enough and was afraid that he wouldn't look like a real baby and that I would have a horrilbe image in my head forever. Please do not take offense to that, I don't mean any by it. At the time I went through my loss I was clueless and had never seen a stillborn baby, especially at that gestation, and didn't know at all what to expect. I have regretted every day since that day not seeing him, holding him, kissing him, telling him how much I love him, etc. All I have of my Tristan are a couple ultrasound pictures that I treasure deeply. So thank you, for allowing me to see the precious angels that my Tristan is with.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

August 25th, 2006, 09:10 AM
Monkey9382's Avatar Super Mommy
I am just a lurker and I have never been through what all of you have been through, but I just thought I would tell you how beautiful all of your little angels are and that I said a little prayer to God to bless them and keep them until you meet them again. I also wanted to thank you for sharing them with us and tell you all how wonderful and strong you are, and how special you all are that God chose you to have His angels. Thank you again...

August 26th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
B)--> <div class='quotemain'>
I come and lurk here once in awhile, but it's been awhile since i've posted. I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for sharing pictures of your sweet sweet angels. They are all gorgeous, precious, and perfect in every way. I didn't see my angel Tristan when he was born into God's hands at 19w5d on Feb. 6, 2003. I didn't think at the time that I was strong enough and was afraid that he wouldn't look like a real baby and that I would have a horrilbe image in my head forever. Please do not take offense to that, I don't mean any by it. At the time I went through my loss I was clueless and had never seen a stillborn baby, especially at that gestation, and didn't know at all what to expect. I have regretted every day since that day not seeing him, holding him, kissing him, telling him how much I love him, etc. All I have of my Tristan are a couple ultrasound pictures that I treasure deeply. So thank you, for allowing me to see the precious angels that my Tristan is with.
[/quote]

I felt exactly what you felt. It was one of my nurses who dressed her and wraped her in a blanket and brought her to me and held my arm while I screamed noises I have never heard before. She gave her to me after I calmed down and realized this was MY angel and MY daughter and she was beautiful and precious and it would be the first and last time I got to hold my daughter in this life. I will forever be grateful to that woman and I am blessed and thankful that God brought her to me.
August 29th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Firsttimemommy413's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i just wanted to let you ladies know that your babies are beautiful! I am so glad you have shared your pictures with us. Thank you!
August 30th, 2006, 10:21 PM
4wildflowers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to 4wildflowers
What precious, beautiful babies ..... I am so sorry for your losses.
August 31st, 2006, 11:01 AM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
Quote:
I also wanted to thank you for sharing them with us and tell you all how wonderful and strong you are, and how special you all are that God chose you to have His angels.[/b]
I completely agree with this (although I am Pagan) that these children already knew everything they needed to know for ths life. They were very great children. The Goddess brought them back to her, because she wanted to get them ready for a new life. You are all very great women for loving these children, even though you were not able to take them home and watch them grow. Please know that they will be watching over you, and waiting for you in the next life. They are all very beautiful.
September 8th, 2006, 09:18 AM
LalaMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my first time viewing pictures of your gorgeous little angels. I cannot stop crying I am so sad for you all. I dont know how you do it, I dont know how you are so strong. but Hugs to you all. You are all amazing women.

My Webpage
September 15th, 2006, 08:22 AM
britneydawnly
I'm just a lurker. But I wanted to say. All of your babies are beautiful and perfect in every way.
September 16th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
I wish to thank everyone for viewing these pictures and taking the time to respond...

Everyone has beautiful angels

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
September 22nd, 2006, 02:37 PM
irishxrose
Oh girls... you all have such beautiful angels!
September 22nd, 2006, 03:43 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wanted all of you ladies to know that your precious angels are beautiful in every way.

October 1st, 2006, 11:12 AM
babi_lovin11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to babi_lovin11
im soo sorry girls for your lost, ive never been thou something as hard as that, you truely are stong people and i look up to people like you for having the strength to go on, your babies are in a better place now and they are truely beautiful
October 4th, 2006, 07:00 PM
~Shannon~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Shannon~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Shannon~
Ladies my heart absolutely breaks for you as I look at the pictures of your beautiful angels. I've never been through what you have, although I did have 2 miscarriages, but still cannot imagine what you go through every day. My prayers are with you and your families as you continue to deal with your loss.

October 12th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Regular
I would love to share... but all I have right now is my one true media link... so if you would like to look at pictures of Kailer Thomas and listen to a song my brother wrote for our little boy... you are more than welcome to visit it.

Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=46695...medium=text_url.

I haven't posted here much, but we lost Kailer at 37 weeks due to a placental abruption.

Thanks for looking

Christi

Mommy to Kailer Thomas 12-7-05

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search