Our Angel Pictures - Not Here But Still in Our Hearts

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2007, 09:45 AM
Mommy2twogirls
Kimmie, I cannot see little Keelie . Can you make the pics a little bigger, by any chance?? From what I can see, she is absolutely beautiful...

I have been following your updates on the military board... I just want you to know that I am praying for you.
May 3rd, 2007, 12:39 PM
Veteran
I didn't want to deal with the resizing of the pictures so here is a video montage of my Keelie that a friend made
May 3rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No daddy or Mommy should ever have to carry their baby to the grave. I am so sorry, girls!

Your angels are with you tonight and every night.

Peace be with you.
May 4th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Thank you all for sharing the photos and stories of your BEAUTIFUL babies!!!! I am humbled by your bravery and courage! Peace be with you all. Love and hugs!!!
someone once said this to me... I hope it will make sense

what do you call a husband who loses his wife? A widower
what do you call a wife who loses her husband? A widow
what do you call a child who loses its parents? an orphan
what do you call a parent who loses a child? There isn't a word for it...because it should NEVER be!

June 16th, 2007, 03:29 PM
laineybugsmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ladies my thoughts and prayers go out each one of you and your families! My very best friend lost her daughter at 39 weeks last year. I arrived at the hospital just after she had delivered her, and sat with her and held her angel! It the hardest thing I've ever watched anyone go through, you are all such strong women, words can't even describe it! God bless you all!

thank you tasha-mae for my siggy!
June 18th, 2007, 04:01 PM
chrissy's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to chrissy
Your children are angels. This brought tears to my eyes. They are ALL beautiful.

I am so sorry for everyones loss.

June 21st, 2007, 02:03 PM
al of you ladies babies are so beautiful

</div>
June 21st, 2007, 08:24 PM
Regular
I just wanted to say that all of your babies are beautiful and that all of you are in my thoughts.

Cameron~9
Shea~8
Gracie~5
Daizy~1
Mia~just hatched
July 12th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Dragonfly_Belle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You can still see their halos and wings.

Such precious little angels.

August 7th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Regular
Quote:
I would love to share... but all I have right now is my one true media link... so if you would like to look at pictures of Kailer Thomas and listen to a song my brother wrote for our little boy... you are more than welcome to visit it.

Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=46695...medium=text_url.

I haven't posted here much, but we lost Kailer at 37 weeks due to a placental abruption.

Thanks for looking

Christi[/b]
That was beautiful! What a wonderful song. I'm a learker and just wanted to say that all your babies are just perfectly beautiful. God bless all of you.

Cameron~9
Shea~8
Gracie~5
Daizy~1
Mia~just hatched
August 8th, 2007, 03:56 AM
linzi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to linzi
i just wanted to say that im so very sorry and all your babies are so beautiful you are all in my thoughts.

</div>

[marquee1][/marquee1]
September 22nd, 2007, 04:17 PM
mommy4micandella's Avatar Proud wife and momma!!
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
I have never experienced this, but seeing all those beautful angels........they are absolutely beautiful & you guys are moore than special by sharing them.... God Bless all the little angels
(my BFF's sister lost a baby girl years ago, and at the time it totally freaked me out to look at pictures, but this was so beautiful)

September 29th, 2007, 04:36 PM
neonhorn22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not a member of this board, but I am in tears seeing all the beautiful angels in this post. I had a friend from college whose wife's baby was born still the day he was induced at 40 weeks.

You are all strong, brave women. My heart goes out to all of you.

October 1st, 2007, 01:02 PM
Angel_Maker
I first visited this forum in May (soon after finding out I was pregnant with my first)

I felt compelled to look at pictures of your angels, and at the time I didn't know why the urge was so overwhelming.....It took a few months, but God finally revealed his reason for wanting me to visit here.

I believe he was trying to "prepare" me for the next part of my journey in life....

You see, on July 11th, 2007 I found out I was pregnant with non viable conjoined twins...I had no choice but to end my babies' suffering....I was induced at 16 weeks and gave birth to my sleeping Angels Asher and Noah....

My heart still breaks for them everyday....and I'm sure it will for the rest of my life......I now know how strong you wonderful women really are.....because now I am one....<3

Below is a picture of my miracles.....they were conjoined from the chest up, but their bodies were perfectly formed and they were absolutey beautiful....Noah (the twin on the right) was "damaged" during delivery....the skin around his abdomen was torn away, so that's why his body looks a little different than Asher's.....

May God Bless us ALL and wrap his arms around us and our angels....forever and always...

October 3rd, 2007, 12:54 PM
Veteran
Kailers mum. What a perfectly beautiful baby boy, I watched your video and it broke my heart. Your were so close and then all was take away from you. Life is so unfair. I worry about the silly things in life and have no right. Your are an amazing lady and deserve the very best in life after all you have had to cope with. Kailer will be waiting patiently for his mum and dad. all my love, Melanie xxx
October 15th, 2007, 04:50 PM
BabycakesDes's Avatar Member
It just breaks my heart looking at everyone's angels....I too have had the misfortune of delivering a stllborn child. All of our angels are perfect in every way. My son, Alan, was born still on May 26, 2005 at 22 weeks gestation. He passed from a cord accident (the umbilical cord was tied in knots around his neck). I will never forget my angel, and I will forever love him. He was my first son, and he will always be in my heart.

These pics were taken several hours after delivery and his fingers had already started matting together, and his head started to sink in as well

DD~Abbygail 4-17-04
DS~Matthew 4-24-06
My dear Angels
Alan Robert~Born Still 22 weeks on May 26, 2005
Nevaeh Rene'e~Matthew's twin sister lost at 6wks 3 days on Sept 10, 2005

October 31st, 2007, 01:30 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i am just a lurker but it breaks my heart to see everyones precious and beautiful angels. i am so sorry that you all have to go through this and i am just wish it didn't have to happen to anyone.

November 5th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Such beautiful miracle angels. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of my angel. She was miscarried at 8 weeks. Though her twin lives on I still ache for my Caitlyn.
November 13th, 2007, 09:18 PM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm new here. I just posted my baby boy's story. Here are some of the pictures we have of him.

Bryan Luke was born sleeping on August 4, 2007. He was 33 weeks along. The cause of death is unknown.

This is he and I.

My angel baby boy. I miss you so much!

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search