Our Angel Pictures - Not Here But Still in Our Hearts

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2008, 01:10 PM
Regular
I found this forum last week after the funeral of my precious granddaughter Arianna Grace. I have experienced 3 miscarriages many years ago but none were far enough along to have anything other than memories of being pregnant. Even though these experiences were very hard, our loss on May 21, 2008 was worse than I could ever imagine. Arianna was 10 lbs 5 oz and would have been such a precious little joy to her entire family. Our story differs in many ways than any I have seen on here because Arianna's mom is incarcerated. My husband and I have adopted our precious grandson and he never even knew he was to be a big brother since he had not been able to see his mom's belly grow or experience the baby's kicks etc. I realize that when a person is incarcerated for wrongdoing, they give up some rights and have restitution to make for their crimes, but the treatment my daughter in law received during this time was inhumane. On Friday before Arianna was delivered she felt something was wrong and asked to see a doctor, but was told that she had seen one on Tuesday and her next appt was the following Tuesday. By Tuesday it was too late- there was no heartbeat and Arianna was dead. By the appearance of her skin, it was evident that she had been dead for several days, probably died either that Friday or Saturday. If it were not for a fellow prisoner, we would not have even been notified that our daughter in law had been taken to the hospital. When my son went to the hospital they would not even acknowledge that she was admitted there and was not allowed any information. It was the next day before we had any information at all, and that came from repeated calls to a social worker! They were going to take her back to the jail the day after the stillbirth, but the doctor found out and raised cain and said she would be there for at least 3 days after delivering such a large baby. They never even allowed her to call her family to let them know what happened. She was denied the chance to attend the funeral, and was not even going to be allowed the chance for a private viewing to say goodbye to her precious daughter- but someone at the jail overrode that and brought her down to the funeral home when no one was there for a private viewing. At least she has that... It is a horrible tragedy when a precious life is taken from us way too soon and I feel for each and every family that is going through this sadness and grief. I sent some photos of Arianna to Angelpix to retouch them and would like to post them once I have them back.

I have looked at all the photos of your precious angels and know how hard it is to want to hold these precious babies in our arms and all we have is the memories we hold dear in our hearts. God Bless each of you!

<a href="http://%20%20%20" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
June 3rd, 2008, 01:41 PM
skat's Avatar Veteran
Wow. I can not imagine the pain you mommies have felt from such tragedies, but all your babies are beautiful angels!

</div>

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Arial Black">Sarah- Loving mama to Ally and Katy</div></span>
July 2nd, 2008, 07:16 AM
Cleo's Avatar Super Mommy
I really hope that I do not offend anyone by visiting your very special thread but it didn't feel right, looking at all your angels and not leaving you a message.

I have never experienced anything like this so can only imagine how painful something like this must be to go through.

All of your angels are so beautiful and precious, you are all amazingly strong women.

God bless x
July 2nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
thank you for taking the time to view the thread as it does mean a lot to all the women here to have their angels viewed and let their memories live on

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
July 23rd, 2008, 12:55 PM
proud_mommy_2.13.09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to proud_mommy_2.13.09
Quote:
I would love to share... but all I have right now is my one true media link... so if you would like to look at pictures of Kailer Thomas and listen to a song my brother wrote for our little boy... you are more than welcome to visit it.

Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=46695...medium=text_url.

I haven't posted here much, but we lost Kailer at 37 weeks due to a placental abruption.

Thanks for looking

Christi[/b]
wow that is powerful. I am soo sorry for your loss, that video got me in tears. i'm never good with words but I am just soooooo sooo sorry for your loss

July 25th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Krazieblond1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello, I am just a lurker here, but I just wanted to let you all know that you all have such beautiful and precious angel babies. Thank you so much for getting up the strength to share your photos with everyone. I
August 1st, 2008, 07:42 PM
gabbie's Avatar Veteran
Thanks for sharing your sweet little angels. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you. I have never lost a child to still born but I have lost my 7 year old daughter in a tragic auto accident and although I can't say I understand how ya'll feel I do understand the pain. I truly admire ya'll for being able to post a picture of ya'll sweet little angels and I will keep each and everyone of you in my thoughts and prayers. May God give you all the strength to make it through each and everyday.

Leah Justine "GONE BUT NEVER EVER FORGOTTEN"

Mom to 3 Beautiful Girls

Shayla Maria (17)
Leah Justine (Forever 7)
Alicia Alessandra (1)
August 7th, 2008, 05:28 PM
AliciaF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Clark Douglas Felton
Stillborn 7-10-2008 at 19w6d
8oz & 8 1/2 inches

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy Follow us on Facebook

September 5th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
All I can say is this is not fair, No mother ,or anyone should have to go through this . Our baby passed away at 19 weeks and 3 days.
September 5th, 2008, 03:01 PM
HailandNevansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I jus came to look at this forum to see all your beauiful angels , and ive been worried about this kinda thing happening constantly. They are with you always, and these babies have touched me so much.

I am actually crying right now, but you guys must be so strong in your hearts.
God bless you.

September 24th, 2008, 07:28 AM
HuskerMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not a member here, but I wanted to let you all know how beautiful your angels are. I've watched a family member lose a child, and it's the hardest thing. You women are so strong and your courage and love shows. Thank you all for sharing your stories and beautiful pictures. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
October 27th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
Very beautiful Angels you all have. I am watching Kailer's video and crying. No one should ever have to go through this. And losing a child is always on my mind.
November 4th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Philly77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ladies, thank you for sharing the pictures of your beautiful angels. My nephew was stillborn in March 08 at 32 weeks and I still go back and look at the pictures I have of him on a regular basis. I can't ever let myself forget what Konnor looked like and I treasure the fact that my whole family was able to make it to the hospital to see him and support my sister. You just can't wrap your brain around the why's of that kind of thing. He was absolutely perfect, just perfect. We all like the think that my grandpa and grandma are just tickled to have Konnor all to themselves up in heaven right now. No one should have to go through such an awful experience. I will never, never forget the phone call from my mother telling me what happened. It's burned into my memory forever.

November 4th, 2008, 09:17 PM
kiszi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for all of your losses. Your little angels are so beautiful.

November 19th, 2008, 05:01 PM
lilflower
I would like to post pictures of my son on here. I am currently having them retouched. I will post them as soon as I get them back. Thank you so very much for having a place where we can post and share our very loved angels.
November 30th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Newbies
Chaya Eliana
Born Sleeping at 10:06pm on November 6, 2008 at 24 weeks gestation.

Sorry the pictures are so big.

Link to the slide show I made for her.

December 1st, 2008, 08:29 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
such precious angels x

December 18th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
All the angels are so so beautiful
they look like itty bitty innocent humans that was just too beautiful for this world
i keep being drawn to boards like this.. or sites.. with all these little angels
i have no idea why
ever since my daughter was born im so drawn to angels
i just hope to God, its not a sign that if i have another it will be an little angel.

December 26th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
thank you for viewing these pictures

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
December 28th, 2008, 02:31 PM
mellyburt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i am not a member to this particular board and i hope i never have to go through what you all have been through. no mother should have to endure such pain. may you all find peace, love and happiness in your hearts and lives.

Thank you so much for the gorgeous siggie, sara aka misfitinmn!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search