Our Angel Pictures - Not Here But Still in Our Hearts

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2009, 11:00 AM
dotcomkari's Avatar Bianca, Kai & Asia's mom
Send a message via AIM to dotcomkari Send a message via MSN to dotcomkari

This is my beautiful Olivia Katherine
She was born, March 5th, 2000
She was my first child.. I had her when I was only 17...
and not a day passes when she is not in my thoughts, my perfect.. sweet angel, Livy..

she had the most beautiful midnight black curls.. and the deepest chocolate brown eyes that seemed to stare into your soul.. she truly was too perfect for this earth

THANK YOU Claire for Siggy! WE LOVE IT!

Kari, Proud wife to Raymond (8.16.03) proud mommy to: Olivia Katherine ( born still 3.5.00), Bianca (12.23.03) , Kai (4.28.06) and Asia (7.14.08)

Proud Member of the :
Children With Special Needs, 2008 July Playroom, ASD Board, Stillborn Baby Board
January 7th, 2009, 01:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Chaya Eliana and Olivia Katherine are both breathtakingly beautiful! thank you for sharing them with us.
January 11th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Gayle's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Gayle Send a message via Yahoo to Gayle
They are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

January 15th, 2009, 11:54 AM
cannygreen's Avatar Member
Send a message via AIM to cannygreen Send a message via MSN to cannygreen Send a message via Yahoo to cannygreen
Wasnt sure how to add photos so i added this link

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o29/can...eciousChild.flv
January 15th, 2009, 12:35 PM
sophiasmommy032708's Avatar Newbies
Hello... I am new here, my name is Adri and I wanted to share my angel Sophia Alexis with all of you! I am sure she is up there with all of the other beautiful angels on here playing and smiling down on us!

Anyway, here is Sophia, she was born sleeping on March 27th, 2008. She was 38 weeks...

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_FiI147f8pac/R_lmteOb...sophiasmall.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_FiI147f8pac/SBghbyRB...ophia%20041.jpg

Mommy and Daddy miss you Angel...

March 27th, 2008 *Sophia Alexis Davies... we miss you angel girl!*
February 15th, 2009, 07:14 PM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
I have never been to this board before, but after the recent stillbirth of my cousin's little girl. I seeked yall out for advice. I saw the pictures of your little ones and I just had to look. I love that everyone took pictures!! My husband doesnt understand but I made sure that my cousin had pictures of her little girl. I knew that even if she didnt want them now, she would. Luckly the hospital took some as well as her mother- so she has pictures of her beautiful beautiful little girl. Everyone's child is SOOO beautiful!! thanks soo much for sharing these photos, and for leaving it open for everyone to see. I think they are just beautiful!!

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/01/2015][/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

February 22nd, 2009, 02:22 PM
SimplyJenalee's Avatar Super Mommy
removed due to people misusing my pictures

Last edited by SimplyJenalee; July 14th, 2010 at 11:41 AM.
March 7th, 2009, 02:53 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your angels are so beautiful and precious. Thank you for sharing.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
March 10th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Proud Momma
all of your Angels are beautiful

It breaks my heart that we've all had to go through such pain.

Last edited by LaLaLa1; June 26th, 2010 at 11:07 AM.
March 10th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Dacontay4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ladies, I've looked through this entire thread, and let me just say what beautiful angels you all have. These babies were blessings as much as our earthly children are, they have all made their mark on the world, no matter how short their life here was. Though my Mason never took his first breath, he's had a tremendous influence on my life, and I'm positive you all say the same. Thank you for sharing your beatiful babies.
Mason Charles (1/3/05) and Kaydence Faith (4/30/10)

Check out my blog at
http://davealy.blogspot.com

March 20th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im a lurker here and I wanted to show support that you girls are courageous and strong. I cannot imagine what it must be like.

March 31st, 2009, 09:58 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to add Dominic finally,

Dominic Manuel Ortiz Born Sleeping 10.19.07 at 42 weeks

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

April 2nd, 2009, 04:36 PM
Send a message via AIM to mccoleyolie Send a message via MSN to mccoleyolie Send a message via Yahoo to mccoleyolie
I want to thank everyone who shared their pictures of these beautiful, beautiful Angels. I am so sorry for all of your losses.

I will deliver a still born little girl sometime this spring. I am carrying twins and we lost one at 17 weeks. Today I had the bereavement counselor stop by and she told me about a keepsake box, dress, and every thing they would do for my little girl once she is here, including pictures.

Any ways, I wanted to thank you for sharing your photos. It has helped prepare me a little for what is to come.

Thank you
April 9th, 2009, 10:50 PM
kristen121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just lurking here, not sure what compelled me to stop by here. But I just wanted to say that all of your angels are beautiful, so tiny and perfect. Take care.

April 22nd, 2009, 08:15 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
I would like the add some of Genevive if I may, though it is hard to pick just a few

I haven't shared these with anyone yet, it is the day I visited her at the hospital morgue. I just missed her so much and couldn't wait for the wake. It took me two days to get up the guts to ask, and the hospital was so nice about it, they dressed her up any everything.

April 27th, 2009, 05:30 PM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I find myself here again. So, here's our second angel. Jonah Michael. Born April 26, 2009.

April 30th, 2009, 04:57 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
I just wanted to say that all of your angels are so beautiful and that I am so sorry that you all had to go through this

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

May 8th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Super Mommy
Here is my Joey (Joseph Allan). I felt his last movement on his due date, we were induced the next evening and he was born Saturday April 4, 2009 at 9:16am. We had so many problems during his pregnancy...the early betas and ultrasounds weren't promising...first one there was nothing, then just a sac with rising betas but on the low side, and a week later a beating heart! Then at 20wks we found he had an omphalocele and a 2-vessel cord, but all genetic tests came back normal and he was growing beautifully. Then at 39wks they found a cyst on his cord and his NST was a little less than perfect. The last NST I had was 2 days before my due date and it was perfect. We, Joey, kept overcoming all these obstacles, we thought for sure everything would be fine because by the time we reached the end we had already been through so much.....then the awful day there was no heart beat. I had known something was wrong but was in denial. After all that, his omphalocele was fine, it was an accident with the umbilical cord that took him away from us, So here is our angel:

and dh and I holding Joey a couple hours after he was born:
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

May 8th, 2009, 04:21 PM
EOD_wife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, I just went through all these posts and all my love, sympathy and prayers go out to all you mommies who shared your loss.
This is my first time here and I am not a member, but you will ALL be forever in my heart. Bless all of you, thank you for sharing with us!
May 20th, 2009, 07:59 AM
ShelleyH's Avatar Super Mommy
Ladies, I went through all of the posts and couldn't bear to not leave a response. I have never dealt with anything like this before. Everything you all have been through is totally amazing and I am so inspired by your strength. I have a friend who has a daughter who was born at 23 weeks gestation. She is truly a miracle. I look at these pictures and wonder what my friend felt during the early days of her daughters life. I am so sorry for your losses.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search