Stephanie

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2007, 06:49 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
When you get a chance, please LMK how you and your SO are doing. I've been thinking about you guys.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

April 17th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Jennifer, thank you so much for asking about us. Jeremy (my SO) is in good hands now. He is in an inpatient facility in Tulsa, OK. About 3 hours from here. He agreed that he wanted to try to get help before he did end his life. I am SOOO proud of him, for admitting he needed help, and for getting it. I miss him terribly, but I know this is the best thing for him. He has been there since about 2am last night. They are expecting him to stay about a week, and they have started him on meds. (Lexapro, which is what I am also taking) I talked to him today on the phone and he sounds like he is doing better. I hope that when he leaves there he will have a fresh outlook on the situation and on his life. I just want him to have some hope. All of the staff have been very understanding and sympathetic about Emilee. And it makes me feel good that they recognize her as who she is, and as a person who did exsist. They refer to her as our daughter, and are very respectful about it. So that is good, otherwise I would not have let him stay there. I am driving back up there tomorrow to see him for visitng hours. It's 3 hours there and 3 back, so I am going to be exhausted I'm sure. But it is worth it for him, he is my rock.

Thank you for asking about us!!!

April 18th, 2007, 08:02 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I imagine you are lonely for him, but I think he is extra blessed to have you. We were just in Tulsa not too long ago... my DH and I are from there. Take care of yourself, too! Do you have friends and family close by? Hopefully you have at least one or two people you can call if you need to. Anyway, thank you for updating and know that we are thinking about you. Hugs and prayers...

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

April 19th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
my T's & P's are with you and your family
Stay strong that is what Emilee would have wanted.

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
April 22nd, 2007, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so much for checking in. I am so happy for you that SO is getting the help he deserves. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you are still getting support for yourself too.
<div align="center"></div>
April 26th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Thank you girls. We are doing so much better. Being in that hospital helped him SO much. I truly eblieve that it saved his life. He is doing so much better. Just to see him smiling again makes me so thankful. Everything is going to be okay. I feel like this has made us so strong. I couldn't thank you ladies enough for being there for me, you are amazing women!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search