I can't get over this, I don't want to go on

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Veteran
My heart is so broke from loosing my son Jason to Triploidy. I am angry, depressed. I just don't want to go on anymore. I am a single mother, I have no DH to help me through. My family is really good, but nothing helps. I hate this stupid life, I just want my baby back....
May 5th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh hon I hope you are feeling a little better now. I know how hard it was to lose my little girl at 27 weeks, but I am not a single mommy so I can only imagine your pain. Just know that we are here for you. Hang in there, I have been told that it gets better.

May 5th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling your pain. I know how hard it is to lose a son. I keep thinking I am going to wake up from this nightmare. It just cannot be real. I want my son back so bad and I just don't understand why he is not going to be here in sept! Right now I hate the world. I am so angry that I want to beat the h e l l out of someone so bad until they feel as bad as I do. I went into a rage yesterday and kept throwing stuff around my house. Going through this pain alone is 100% time worse. I have DH and I don't know how I would do this without him. Please PM me if you need to talk to someone that understands your loss.
May 5th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
I was a single mommy too, and I know exactly where you're coming from!
It's been a year and a half and I know I would never have made it without JM!!!

I'm here if you need to talk!
Many many hugs!
Dawna
May 6th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry you are so depressed. Please know that JM is here for you even if a DH is not there for you. There are more people near you who do know what you are going through you just have to find them. I hope and pray you do find them. I will pray for you. I am glad you have your family to lean on, that is what they are there for. Remember how much they love you and want to help.
<div align="center"></div>
May 6th, 2007, 06:45 PM
~ Liz ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ~ Liz ~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Liz ~
After I lost Elijah I was 17 years old and was also a single mommy to him...it was so HARD!! We're here for you!!!!
May 7th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Catherine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First, let me say how sorry I am for your loss. There is no greater pain than losing a much loved and wanted baby, in my opinion.

It's not something you get over...it is something you learn to live with. I can't tell you when or how...but you WILL feel better and you WILL go on. And I hope you know that there are a lot of women here who understand and will support you each and every day along this path.

Please be gentle with yourself and take it day by day...moment by moment if you have to. Remember that you are NOT alone.

Much love to you...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search