Hey girls!

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Veteran
Just wanted to see how all of you are doing today!
May 8th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Well, I'm extremely tired. I spent all Saturday night in L&D because I was having contractions. Turns out I have a bad UTI, so now I'm on antibiotics and partial bedrest. bleh. But baby girl is doing really well, so I can't complain too much. If this is all the drama I have to deal with, then great! I'm getting a little more anxious as I near 38 weeks, but I keep telling myself that it's out of my hands, and I just pray everything will turn out all right!

How are you doing today?

May 8th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not so good today. I picked up Caiden's ashes. As I was walking out, I had to run to my car 'cause I was crying so hard. I don't even remember saying goodbye to the funeral guy. I called DH and I felt a little better after we spoke. He was so worried until I got home 'cause he was afraid I would get into an accident. Weird thing is before Caiden, he didn't seem like he wanted to try. But he is very anxious now and cannot wait to start again. He wants to start as soon as I stop bleeding! I told him two cycles. I guess seeing his son made him realize how much he wanted to be a father.
May 8th, 2007, 03:44 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Today is our 10-month anniversary, and I found out today that her memorial is finally installed at the cemetery. (They couldn't do it over the winter, obviously.) I'm excited to visit and see how it looks- next chance I will have to go is Mother's Day.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 3 and John Anthony, born May 24

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

Remember your resolution to lose weight or start working out? Click the blinkie to join us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search