How is everyone doing?

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to check and see how everyone is doing lately?

I am feeling a little better. I am having more good days than bad now. I am feeling more hopeful to get pregnant again and to start ttc soon hopefully. I am a little bit of a wreck today because I am waiting for the dr.'s office to call me with my blood results. I don't really know what I want the results to be. I sometimes think I hope there is something wrong, but nothing too bad. An easy fix would be ok, but then again I don't really want there to be anything wrong. I hope that makes sense.

So how is everyone else really doing?

June 4th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Today was a pretty good day. The previous 2 days weren't too good, I was really sad and missing my baby. So last night we went to see Shrek 3 which we heard was very cute and funny, and we were hoping it would be a good distraction for me. I know this sounds stupid because it's just a cartoon - but one of the main storylines is about Fiona being pregnant. And we didn't know this beforehand. So I was holding back tears the whole movie, until the end when there was a baby crying and I just lost it. I never got to hear William cry and that is so hard for me to deal with. There are still too many things that trigger tears and make me cry. Still more bad days than good.

I'm hoping the weather will be nice tomorrow because I want to get outside and garden. I always feel better after I pull some weeds and get dirty, I think it's good therapy.

My baby's webpage

June 5th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am glad that you let me know about the movie. I have been wanting to see that myself. I don't think that I could go see that knowing that now. No it doesn't sound strange at all. My dh and I went to get a couple movies after we got out of the hospital. I thought it would be a distraction too, but I wanted to make sure I didn't get any "pregnant" movies, so we rented cartoons too "over the hedge" and "open season". It was a bad idea for me. I cried the whole time, because I had thought I would be watching cartoon movies with my Abby. Anyways I can totally understand why these things trigger the tears. I have many triggers still.

I am glad that you are feeling a little better and gardening just might help out a bit. I think getting dirty and working can be therapeutic too. In fact I just got busy cleaning up the house. It has been neglected for quite some time!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search