a special place to remember our angels

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2007, 07:37 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
just a little thread about our precious angels a place where we can talk about our little ones where we can say how we feel and say what they looked like, the little features or anything you want.

Jessica robin Szydelko was born 17th June 2005 at 24 weeks weighing 1lb 6oz after an hour long of induced labour jessica was just so pretty she was quite long her hands and feet were just so delicate she looked just like her daddy and my other daughters all her little features were so tiny and petite her eyes were also closed she just looked fast asleep x i only wish she were x

July 9th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Ceilidh Marie Holland was born sleeping at 42 weeks on 3rd September 1994. We found out at 17 weeks that she had anencephaly and had no chance of survival. but I gave her every chance by refusing a termination and keeping her alive in me for as long as I could.
July 10th, 2007, 10:03 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Quote:
Ceilidh Marie Holland was born sleeping at 42 weeks on 3rd September 1994. We found out at 17 weeks that she had anencephaly and had no chance of survival. but I gave her every chance by refusing a termination and keeping her alive in me for as long as I could.[/b]
Wow. What a hard decision that had to be for you. I think it is wonderful you did that for her.

I posted Hope's story when I first joined the board... I have a link to it in the "missing my angel" blinkie.

Robert: 19 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 18 months!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

July 10th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Quote:
Quote:
Ceilidh Marie Holland was born sleeping at 42 weeks on 3rd September 1994. We found out at 17 weeks that she had anencephaly and had no chance of survival. but I gave her every chance by refusing a termination and keeping her alive in me for as long as I could.[/b]
Wow. What a hard decision that had to be for you. I think it is wonderful you did that for her.

I posted Hope's story when I first joined the board... I have a link to it in the "missing my angel" blinkie.
[/b]
It wasn't a difficult decision, I guess part of me was afraid that they'd got it wrong. Deep down I knew they were right, but I just hung onto hope. Plus the fact that I'm Catholic made the decision much easier. God saw me through those 9 months and gave me the strength to enjoy being pregnant.

I read Hope's story and I think you are wonderful to do what you wanted to do and have her at home just like you had planned. I know the awkwardness of the 'How many children' question. When I was pregnant with my second daughter people just assumed she was my first, I was too afraid of their reaction to tell them the truth. I never said she was my first, I just let people believe what they wanted. I was only 21 when Ceilidh was born and 23 when Elijah-Mae was born. But when I was pregnant with Rheiya, Lucas & Jaidyn I always included Ceilidh in the answer. I tell people I have 5 children, my first daughter was born still and I have 3 other daughters and a son. I don't get any awkward silence as I answer in an upbeat kind of way if that makes sense. I guess the fact that 12 years (nearly 13!!) have passed and the pain isn't raw anymore.
July 10th, 2007, 07:52 PM
MyAngelHayden's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to MyAngelHayden Send a message via Yahoo to MyAngelHayden
Hayden Rae Mulvaney was born a sleeping angel on October 13, 2006. She weighed 9 ounces and was 9 inches long. I carried her for 23 weeks 3 days but she was the gestation of a 19.5 week baby. She was alive in my belly for 21 weeks. I felt her kick for the first time at 19 weeks and the last at 21 weeks. The cause of her passing is unknown. Hayden was so perfect. Although she was SO tiny she had every little thing a full term baby has. How perfect she was. This Friday the 13th will mark 9 months that Hayden became an angel. It will also mark one year ago that I had my first prenatal appointment, where I heard my baby's heart beat and saw her on u/s for the first time at 10 weeks 2 days. I miss my princess so much!

~Heather

*Hayden's Memorial Myspace*

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search