hi all

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2007, 03:45 PM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
here is some info on me me and dh have been married since 06-28-1997 we have 3 late pg losses and 1 earth angel. but heres some info about my angels.

Angelina Marie was born still on August 2, 1999. She was 1 lbs 13 oz. She was born into Heaven due to Placental Abruption and Placenta Previa at 27 weeks.

William Dewayne was born still on February 8, 2001. He was 1 lbs 3 oz. He was born into Heaven at 23 weeks due to PROM (Premature Rupture of Membranes) and infection. I was in the hospital for 13 days w/a ruptured bag of watter.

Thomas Ray was born into Heaven on July 30, 2002 due to Placenta Previa and PROM at 20 weeks. He weighed 11 oz and was 10.25 inches long.

I know they been a few yrs ago but still can use support and give support where needed
hugs to u all

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012
August 1st, 2007, 03:25 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hello a sad but very warm welcome to the stillbirth forum and so sorry for your losses hun i wish you a gentle stay here

August 1st, 2007, 03:32 PM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
ty hun im happy i found this board theres just some days i cant take it at all.

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012
August 16th, 2007, 06:44 AM
Prudence's Avatar Super Mommy
I am very sorry to read about your babies.

Last October our hospital had a Child/Infant, Pregancy Loss Memorial. I thought was the most beautiful thing in the world. Its nice to have something like that around. Well the whole point is , there was this couple there lighting a candle for thier baby, they must have been in there late 70's early 80's. And that brought tears to my eyes. Some people just don't understand no matter when or how long ago you lost your babies. And It Matters.

There will always be need and days for you to yell and scream. Yesterday I just wanted to run away and cry. Every thing I did seemed to involve the baby some how, and if I told you what my day was you'd ask how? Its nice that you have a place to come with people who share your feelings.

Always know your not going to hurt us when you yell at us. Share your stories and talk about your angels.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search