Introducing my Angel, Dominic Manuel

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2007, 01:42 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi. My name is LeAnn and on Friday, October 19, 2007 at 8:13 PM my son, Dominic Manuel was born sleeping with the angels. He weighed 8 lbs 10 ozs. I really miss him and I am having a hard time with it. I am so sad to see how many people this has effected in our life and other women's (like you guys). I will probably be around more. I am back to bed for now.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

October 22nd, 2007, 03:47 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
leAnn hunnie it breaks my heart to welcome new parents to this forum....but i welcome you with all the support you need hunnie
i know all the pain too well and whenever you feel ready im here for you you and your family are in my thoughts x

im just so sorry x x take care x

October 22nd, 2007, 05:31 AM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
(((HUGS))) LeAnn, my heart breaks for you sweetie.

Your son is one gorgeous little boy.

Take care
love Yvonne xxx
October 22nd, 2007, 01:04 PM
~ Liz ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ~ Liz ~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Liz ~
LeAnn, I'm so sorry to welcome you here Dominic is BEAUTIFUL and I'm SO SORRY from the bottom of my heart!

My name is Liz and I'm the host of this board. You are welcome to PM me or anyone else here, I'm sure, if you just need someone to talk to. We're all here for you and each other!! ((HUGS))
October 22nd, 2007, 03:03 PM
Catherine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LeAnn...Your son is beautiful. I'm so very sorry he can't be with you. Please know that you are not alone and if you need to talk, the women here are amazing. Wishing you peace.
October 22nd, 2007, 07:30 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm sorry you have to join us here. My thoughts and prayers.

October 23rd, 2007, 12:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Dominic is absolutely gorgeous. It is a very sad welcome to the board, but these ladies have really helped get me through some of the hardest days/weeks/months and I am sure they will be here for you too.

October 23rd, 2007, 12:47 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Dominic is absolutely gorgeous. It is a very sad welcome to the board, but these ladies have really helped get me through some of the hardest days/weeks/months and I am sure they will be here for you too.[/b]
Hi LeAnn, I am not a member of this board but I like to offer support when I can. Trust me when I say these ladies are some of the most amazing you will ever meet and they will always help as much as they can. Your baby boy was beautiful and I am so sorry for your loss. Stick with these ladies and they will give you all the love and support you need. Melanie xx
October 24th, 2007, 09:56 AM
LRAINYB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LRAINYB
LeAnn, Sorry to hear about your son. He is beautiful. My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family
October 25th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Mom2MacyandDru's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am so sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

October 26th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Regular
I just wanted to say that i am sooo sorry for your loss. Your son is so beautiful.

Cameron~9
Shea~8
Gracie~5
Daizy~1
Mia~just hatched
October 29th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Mom2LinaNangels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi LeAnn, glad you found this board. I am so sorry again. I was surprised to see you post in October so often. I give you a lot of credit, because when I see you around here my heart breaks knowing what we all went through and are going through still. Hang in there.

November 12th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Regular
Hi LeAnn,
I'm new to justmommies...I delivered my daughter, Bernadette, stillborn on October 18 (she died on Oct 17), so I wanted to write you and say how sorry I am that you have to go through what I'm going through. It's hard to believe that it will soon be a month since her passing. My 17 month old son keeps me busy much of the day, but as soon as the house is quiet or if I wake up at night (which is just about every night), I feel that overwhelming sense of sorrow and grief that makes me ache for her.

Anyway, know that I am praying for you as you learn to live again.

Michele
www.myobaby.blogspot.com
November 12th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Hi LeAnn,
I'm new to justmommies...I delivered my daughter, Bernadette, stillborn on October 18 (she died on Oct 17), so I wanted to write you and say how sorry I am that you have to go through what I'm going through. It's hard to believe that it will soon be a month since her passing. My 17 month old son keeps me busy much of the day, but as soon as the house is quiet or if I wake up at night (which is just about every night), I feel that overwhelming sense of sorrow and grief that makes me ache for her.

Michele
www.myobaby.blogspot.com[/b]

Welcome to JM! I am glad you found it here. I love this forum! I am sorry about your daughter. Our babies went to heaven the same day. My son died October 17 and I didn't find out until the 19th. My daughter is almost 16 months. She keeps me busy too. She is the only reason I haven't laid down and died, honestly. If this would have been my first pregnancy and this happened, I would not have been able to handle it. I think I would have been a drug addict by now. I can't do that tho, I have a family still and I have to care for them. It's funny how our children are about the same age and different sexes. Our angels are probably holding hands looking down on us and smiling and watching over their siblings. <3

November 13th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Regular
Quote:
Quote:
Hi LeAnn,

Michele
www.myobaby.blogspot.com[/b]

Welcome to JM! I am glad you found it here. I love this forum! I am sorry about your daughter. Our babies went to heaven the same day. My son died October 17 and I didn't find out until the 19th. My daughter is almost 16 months. She keeps me busy too. She is the only reason I haven't laid down and died, honestly. If this would have been my first pregnancy and this happened, I would not have been able to handle it. I think I would have been a drug addict by now. I can't do that tho, I have a family still and I have to care for them. It's funny how our children are about the same age and different sexes. Our angels are probably holding hands looking down on us and smiling and watching over their siblings. <3
[/b]
Wow, I didn't notice your daughter's age in your sig. How funny! I totally agree about having them be the perfect distraction. Sometimes I just hold Jack tight and thank him for keeping me sane. Bernadette's passing has made me realize that I need to live in the moment...for all I know, Jack could be the only child we are ever able to have, and he's not going to be a little toddler forever.

I also noticed in your sig that you are waiting to TTC for 8 months. Was that per doctor's orders or a personal decision? I haven't seen my OB yet, and I'm trying to anticipate what he's going to say in regards to that. We haven't decided yet...I really want Jack to have a sibling close to his age (well, as close as we can) and we have always wanted to have a large family, but I want to make sure to deal with my grief, which is still so raw. (I also can't imagine going through another 9 months of pregnancy when I've just gone through it.) My cycles obviously haven't come back yet, so I guess we don't have to worry about it yet.

It is really comforting to know that Bernadette has a buddy in heaven. I will pray for your continual healing. I am so sorry to hear about your sweet baby!
Michele
November 14th, 2007, 01:49 PM
My OB recommended a year for pregnancy. DH and I discussed this. I don't want Alyssa to have another sibling to far apart. We decide to start trying right around when she turns two. That will give us a few months, since I probably won't conceive the first try. It will probably be right around a year. If I am not emotionally ready, we just won't TTC until I am. I am actually ready to TTC NOW but I can't do that to my body or emtions. HTH!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search